This Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment market.
Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment: Market Insights
Alternating electric field tumor therapy is an anticancer treatment which disrupts the tumor cells mitosis. Alternating electric field therapy is a low intensity technique which disrupts the division of cells through physical interaction of molecules during mitosis in tumor cancer. Food and drug administration approved indication for the treatment of recurrence of glioblastoma. Portable devices used to treat glioblastomas, which generates electric field, are known as Optune. People diagnosed with glioblastoma use alternating electric field therapy after the surgery and radiation therapy. Alternating electric field therapy is used along with chemotherapy. This therapy generally has milder side effects than chemotherapy. In alternating electric field therapy, four electrodes are placed on the scalp, which are attached to the battery. These electrodes generate electric current which affects the tumor cells. Alternating electric field therapy with intermediate frequency alternating electric field is delivered through noninvasive transducer arrays, which are placed loco regionally around the anatomic region of the tumor. Alternating electric field tumor treatment is given to patients over 22 years of age. According to the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, in 2015, there were approximately166,039 people with brain and other nervous system cancers in the United States.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment: Market Dynamics
The alternating electric field tumor treatment market is being majorly driven by increasing prevalence of cancer, increasing demand for target drug therapy and rising awareness about biosimilars. Increasing awareness regarding the cure and treatment of cancer and strong research and development initiatives by key players will drive the alternating electric field tumor treatment market during the forecast period. Rising costs of therapies along with stringent regulations by the governments for cancer treatment globally will hinder the growth of alternating electric field tumor treatment market.
Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment: Overview
Rise in demand of alternating electric field tumor treatment owing to increasing prevalence of cancer and research and development in the biosimilars and launch of new products. Increasing investment by government and rising venture capital in the field of oncology especially neurology cancer spur the alternating electric field tumor treatment market growth during the forecast period. In addition, increasing healthcare spending and growing contract research organization facilities in emerging economies helps to expand the alternating electric field tumor treatment during forecast period.
Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, global alternating electric field tumor treatment market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to hold largest shares in the global alternating electric field tumor treatment market primarily due to growing incidence and prevalence of cancer and launch and growing adoption of novel cancer therapy. Rising investment in research and development and initiative by government & increasing disposable income drive the market of alternating electric field tumor treatment market. Europe is anticipated to be the second in the revenues share. Asia Pacific region is anticipated to be the fastest growing region in alternating electric field tumor treatment market owing to increase in investment in the research and development in the drug development and government initiative towards the improvement of healthcare infrastructure. Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expected to show slow growth due to lack of awareness among the population and high cost of treatment of alternating electric field tumor treatment market.
Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global alternating electric field tumor treatment market are Novocure.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment: Segmentation
The global alternating electric field tumor therapy market is segmented by drug type and distribution channel:
Segmentation by End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Cancer and Radiation Therapy Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Alternating Electric Field Tumor Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)