This Luciferase Assays market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Luciferase Assays market.
A bioluminescence experiment requires a paired set of biochemical: an enzyme named luciferase and a substrate, which is a molecule that emits light upon interacting with the enzyme or photoprotein. For each of the bioluminescent system required there is a unique co- factors and buffers that are required. Around us there are a lot of biological, natural and light producing systems which produces the enzyme named luciferases. The substrate of luciferases is coin as luciferins. Emil Heinrich DuBois-Reymond, a German physiologist coined both these terms. Luciferases and luciferins are both involved in totally different reactions. For instance, the most commonly used luciferase detects the biological energy molecule adenosine triphosphate.
Luciferase Assays Market: Drivers and Restraints
The market for luciferase assay is expected to upsurge owing to its penetrating usage in research to study the gene expression. Moreover, these luciferases has become powerful tool in molecular biology and genetic engineering where they have replaced chloramphenicol acetyltrans-ferase gene as a reporter. Bioluminescence is now filling its own niches as well as competing with chemiluminescence. ATP detection via firefly luciferase, for example, has no chemiluminescent counterpart. There is tremendous technological development in the luciferase assay market where the current luciferase technologies permit the quantitative visualization of gene expression at single-cell resolution by imaging its luminescence in real-time using a highly sensitive charged-coupled device (CCD) camera.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Luciferase Assays Market: Overview
These luciferases are used in bioluminescence assays as researchers believe that where there is light there would be ATP and measuring the light emitted while carrying out the bioluminescence assay is the measure of the metabolic activity. Today luciferases is used in all forms of testing to check the ATP. It is used to check the microbial contamination in many of the beverages company. There are a number of studies going on where the researchers link the interest gene with the luciferases to study the metabolic activity. The investigator through this linkage is able to follow gene expression at different stages of development in a transgenic organism.
Luciferase Assays Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of geography, luciferase assays market has been divided into seven regions including North- America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia- Pacific excluding Japan, Japan Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. North America is expected to remain the dominating region while Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as a fastest growing region. Strong research funding and government to study newer assay methods makes North America the dominating region. Economically developing regions such as Asia Pacific has many companies focusing their resources in this region and trying to explore the luciferase assay market potential.
Luciferase Assays Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the luciferase assays market participants are Life Technologies, Sigma Aldrich, Thermo Fisher, Promega, Clontech, Invivogen, Roche Applied Sciences, Switchgear Genomics, Origene, Perkin Elmer, EMD Millipore, Clontech, Gold Biotechnology, Lonza and GE Healthcare Life Sciences. New product launch, collaborations and acquisitions are few of the strategies the luciferase assays market players undertake. For instance, Promega Corporation introduced a new product named Nano-Glo Dual-Luciferase Reporter (NanoDLR) Assay, a two-reporter system that incorporates NanoLuc luciferase technology, providing increased data quality and greater sensitivity for biologically complex applications.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Luciferase Assays Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Luciferase Assays Market: Segmentation
On the basis of assay type the luciferase assays market can be segment as:
- Beta-galactosidase (LacZ) assays
- Luciferase assays
- Fluorescent protein related assays
- Chloramphenicol acetyltransferase (CAT) assays
On the basis of application the luciferase assays market can be segment as:
- Gene expression
- Post-translational modification
- Protein-protein interaction
- Metabolic activity
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Luciferase Assays Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Luciferase Assays Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Luciferase Assays Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Luciferase Assays Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)