Read our Cookies policy to know more about how we collect, store, and use your information
This policy is effective as of August 24, 2023. Please note that this policy will be updated from time to time.
Why Are Cookies Required?
Understanding the Cookie's Fundamental Elements
In essence, a cookie is a small file or group of files that is stored on the browser of your computer, mobile device, or phone. These files have succinct text passages that work as reference materials for the particular website you are using.
Cookies have set expiration dates that determine how long they remain in your browser.
Session cookies: Session cookies are temporary and are deleted when your browser is closed. They are essential for tasks like authorizing access to material and allowing authenticated actions like commenting.
Permanent Cookies: These cookies often have an expiration date, which prolongs their existence until that time or until human deletion. For example, we use permanent cookies to provide capabilities like not showing the cookie banner again once your settings are set. The understanding of usage trends provided by these cookies paves the way for audience-focused website improvements.
Please refer to the complete information given below for a fuller understanding of the many categories of cookies and other technologies at work.
Cookies and Related Technologies
Even though they may seem similar to cookies, technologies like pixels and site tags are separate entities with their own functions. These technologies are capable of retrieving information about your device type, IP address, and visitation time. Although they could be used to access or generate cookies in your browser, they are still fundamentally distinct from real cookies. It's vital to remember that our cookie consent tool will only display cookies under your control.
Different Types of Cookies and What They Are Used For
Cookies may be divided into several categories, each of which has a specific function:
- Essential: These cookies are essential for the efficient operation of our websites as they provide access to subscription and log-in pages, aid in fraud detection and security checks, and guarantee that users have access to the appropriate region and language options.
- Functional: By enabling safe log-ins without the need for recurrent authentication, these cookies improve your surfing experience by remembering your preferences. Additionally, they keep track of the cookie consent options you've specified in our cookie consent tool.
- Analytics: Dedicated to performance evaluation, these cookies provide information on parameters like website visits, browsing habits, and the popularity of certain content. This helps us in our attempts to improve your interaction with us.
- Advertising: Making it possible for Future Market Insights and our advertising partners to show you personalized ads that are relevant to your interests (also known as behavioral advertising). These cookies keep track of your website visits, how you interact with the content, and maybe even how often ads are shown. They could be set up with our consent by us, our advertising partners, or both.
- Marketing: These cookies provide us the ability to monitor your online behavior, making it easier to serve Future Market Insights advertising while reducing the number of times it is shown.
Note: We only permit the use of third-party cookies by reputable Future Market Insights partners to assure compliance with our rules.
Google's DoubleClick and Google Ad Manager serve as our advertising platforms.
External sources are also used to harness third-party data to improve the distribution of advertisements depending on audience demographics. It's crucial to emphasize that a third party, not us, validates these sources.
Cookies and Google Analytics
If you're interested in finding out more about how Google Analytics utilizes cookies to improve your experience, we encourage you to read the in-depth explanations provided by Google itself. Further information may be found at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. An extensive description of cookies' functions, the data they collect, and how they improve the user experience may be found on this page.
Personal Information and Google Analytics
By using Google Analytics, we want to provide you with a more tailored and efficient experience while using Future Market Insights' digital platforms. Our ongoing attempts to provide material that is in line with your interests and preferences are influenced by how you interact with our content.
Managing your cookies
Use our user-friendly cookie consent tool to give yourself the ability to choose whether or not to accept cookies. This tool provides in-depth explanations of the many kinds of cookies used, the information they gather, and the functions they perform. It also offers direct access to the privacy policies controlling certain cookies, giving you the freedom to permit or prohibit them in accordance with your choices. You may learn more about the restrictions that are available and your rights in relation to the personal information that is accessed, gathered, and processed by these third-party businesses by consulting their privacy policies.
It is important to understand that although we maintain control over our own material, we assume no liability for the content of other websites.
At the bottom of every Future Market Insights website page, you can quickly change your cookie preferences at any moment.
We advise visiting the following links for further information on controlling cookies and learning your rights under current data protection and privacy laws:
- Located in the EU: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu
- To opt out of Google cookies, go to https://settings.google.com/ads if you are in the US.
- Visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information on controlling and preventing the placement of cookies.
- Using the EIU Viewpoint add-in for Excel necessitates the use of crucial cookies like GTM (Google Tag Manager) and GA (Google Analytics).
Curious minds often want clarification, and we are here to provide it.
How do I access content with disabled cookies?
Although surfing is still possible, certain features may not work as intended. When returning to the site, you may need to reset your cookie choices if you decide to deactivate cookies during your first visit or opt out later.
What is a cookie lifetime?
In accordance with regulatory requirements, our cookies have a maximum life of 13 months. This means that within 13 months of your most recent preference setting, you will be asked to evaluate and confirm your cookie choices once more. Your consent to the use outlined in this policy will be met if you decide to enable cookies.
Will advertisements still be shown even if cookies are disabled?
Advertisements will still be shown, but they won't be tailored to your individual interests or browsing habits. Through our cookie consent tool, you can choose whether to approve all cookies or only certain ones, which gives you more freedom to get custom ads.
How to Manage Your Cookie Choices
Our Cookie Consent tool makes it simple for you to modify your cookie choices, including the choice to consent to only some cookies or all cookies.
Our dedication to protecting your privacy is unshakable, but when laws, best practices, and service improvements change, so may our policies. It is advisable to frequently check this section since any such modifications will be properly reflected in this policy statement.
Your confidence in Future Market Insights is essential to our progress, and we promise to always put your privacy and experience first.