Future Market Insights (FMI) www.futuremarketinsights.com takes the privacy and confidentiality of its clients very seriously. We are committed to providing you a safe and secure platform so you can rest assured about your personal data and information.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation is a new EU law that comes into force on 25th May 2018. It gives people more control over the ways that organisations use their data. You can find out more about GDPR here.
Is FMI GDPR compliant?
FMI is compliant with GDPR. As we serve clients in the EU, this is a legal obligation.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
FMI collects personal information when you use our website, purchase our reports, correspond with us, or sign up to receive our content. The information we collect includes, but is not limited to,
Contact Information: Information about you or the organization you represent. This information usually includes first name and last name, mobile/telephone number, email address and office address
Location Information: FMI’s analytics may track the location you are requesting information. This includes your country or city – this information is used for assigning a local team to assist you and to protect our computer
Technical Information: The operating system you use, browser type, internet protocol address, cookies on your devices to access FMI website, and other website based product information is also collected by us.
Usage Information: We also collect information about the interaction you have with our website, and the pages you visit. This information helps us improve our services and provide a better user experience.
Preferences & Security Credentials: Information pertaining to your authentication on the FMI website and services, and your preference on receiving information from us is also collected by us.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill a form on our website to request more information about our products and services
- Reach out to us through email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Request for more information by calling us
- Contact us through our chat functionality
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Where we are obliged to comply with law enforcement authorities to protect the interest of FMI, in accordance with the law
- When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
We are committed to securing your personal data. We use several technologies and tools to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorized use. While we use the latest technologies, no solution is 100% secure. We do not offer any guarantees on the full protection of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We continuously strive to add latest technologies to secure our database further.
The exchange of information over the internet is not 100% secure, and this also includes exchange of information to countries outside of Europe Economic Area (EEA). We do not give permission to any third-party website to use your persona information. Countries outside of EEA may not offer the same level of safety protocols, and by providing your information to us, you agree that you are aware and accept this. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we reiterate that we will not be responsible for any breach arising of exchange of information
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Future Market Insights from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other us and our authorized representatives.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email.
What are your data protection rights?
Future Market Insights would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request FMI for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that FMI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request FMI to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that FMI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that FMI restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to FMI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that FMI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 44 (0) 20 7692 8790, or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- To identify your device so you do not have to provide the same information to us repeatedly
- To know your preferences, including the saved ID and password, which you would have requested us to store
- To provide a seamless experience on our site when you are navigating through various pages
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of cookies that are available for specific purposes. FMI broadly uses the following,
- Functionality – FMI uses these cookies to recognize and remember your preferences and automatically load those selected preferences. This may include your location and language preferences you may have selected
- Essential – cookies that are necessary to deliver the services you have requested. In case you have used the browser settings to block these cookies, then some basic functions may not work for you. This will particularly affect your preferences about cookies and how we save them.
- Performance – these cookies are used to track your interaction with our website, and how we can better improve the performances. These cookies help us analyze the frequency with which you visit our website, the pages you visit, and the links that are clicked by you
How to manage cookies
Other Points to Note
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- www.futuremarketinsights.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- www.futuremarketinsights.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.futuremarketinsights.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
- The www.futuremarketinsights.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Or write to us at: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates