The packaging industry has seen technological disruption like no other. The rise of the modest packaging to an Intelligent solution which drives consumer experience but also in an eco-friendly way, has been stupendous.
Here are some of our analysis about market intent towards Intelligent & Sustainable packaging, to get the discussion started!
1/ 2 people buy unfamiliar products only on basis of impactful packaging - Top attributes in packaging they look out for
- Unique design
- Convenience and overall experience
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Easy to read labels
>50% consumers in all age brackets likely to buy products with eco-friendly packaging in developed countries. This figure is the highest within Gen Z
We are pleased to invite you to our talk show with eminent guest speakers from the industry to discuss how Players in this market are constantly rethinking and innovating their portfolio and business model to cater to this.
- Intelligent packaging that improves customer experience – examples from the industry
- Good sustainable packaging development practices from the industry
- A copy of our Packaging ebook that covers market analysis of all packaging formats, machines and materials. Additionally you also get access to all our white papers and points of view on Packaging
- 2 Free credits to our MarketNgage platform – to browse through all our Packaging Titles, and subscribe to any 2 for free.
The Rise of Intelligent Packaging:
Personalized, Connected and Sustainable
November 18, 2021
11:00-11:45 AM PST (USA & Canada)
Can’t attend, register anyway to receive a copy of the recording and our Packaging e-book
Executive Director at SPRING,The Sustainable Packaging Research,Information, and Networking Group
Packaging Consultant,Future Market Insights shares quantifiable insights
Welcome & Introduction:
The packaging industry remains lucrative with the perception of packaging fast changing. And how?
- Ismail Sutaria, Packaging Consultant at Future Market Insights shares quantifiable insights
Intelligent packaging solutions for digital consumer experience beyond point of sales.
- How packaging suppliers are taking this to a whole different level with tech-infused connected packaging and the benefits it brings to end consumers
Intelligent is eco-friendly : Sustainable packaging is no longer an option ! As pressure mounts on packaging organizations for more green innovations, what are the cost beneficial ways to achieve this?
- A perspective from Robert Lilienfeld - Executive Director at SPRING, The Sustainable Packaging Research , Information, and Networking Group
- Wrap up