This Acaricide market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Acaricide market.
Acaricides are pesticides that kill ticks and mites and help animals gain immunity against various infectious diseases. Acaricides work by interfering with the nerves, muscles, respiration and growth of mites and ticks. Cattle farmers need to use acaricides to prevent tick infestation and injury to animals. Losses due to tick infestations can be considerable and ticks cause paralysis and physical damage to cattle. Some acaricides might be toxic to fishes and other wildlife and have to be applied cautiously to prevent damage to ecosystem.
A large variety of diseases are transmitted by ticks that severely affect the livestock. Major diseases transmitted by ticks include theileriosis, heartwater, anaplasmosis, and babesiosis. In order to stop the transmission of diseases, the ticks need to be killed before they feed on vulnerable animals and transmit diseases to other organism. Use of chemical acaricides is the most common and effective method of killing ticks.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Drivers and Restraints
Emerging markets such as Brazil, India and China, with rapidly growing populations and faster economic growth, have steadily increased their meat as well as crop/ grain consumption. The increase in consumption of meat is expected to be major driver for acaricides market growth globally. The rising demand for dairy products and new developments in crop industry are also among key driving factors for the acaricides market. However, certain species of ticks and mites have developed resistance to acaricides, which pose certain limitations to acaricides market growth. High raw material cost and various stringent government regulations are also expected to hamper the growth of acaricides market over the forecast period.
Regionally, the acaricides market is segmented into seven key regions namely- North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa and Japan. Emerging economies of Asia Pacific, Latin America and Eastern Europe are expected to represent fastest growth in global acaricides market. China and India are major consumers of acaricides due to intensive cattle farming. The use of acaricides to the control ticks growth has improved the viability of cattle farming in these countries. In contrast, demand for acaricides in North America, Western Europe, Japan, and South Korea will be moderate due to market maturity and already high use rates.
Some of the key players included in this study of global acaricides market are Bayer AG, Syngenta, Monsanto, DuPont, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Makhteshim, Nufarm, Sumitomo Chemicals and Arysta Lifescience.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Acaricide Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Acaricides market is segmented on the basis of type, application, mode of application and region. On the basis of type, the acaricides market is segmented into the following segments:
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Organo-phosphorous compounds
On the basis of application, the acaricides market is segmented into the following segments:
- Animal husbandry
On the basis of mode of application, the acaricides market is segmented into the following segments:
- Dipping vat
- Spray race or Spray dip machine
- Hand dressing
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Supply & Demand
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Manufacturing Technology
- Market Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Acaricide Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Acaricide Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Acaricide Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Acaricide Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.