This Acetyls market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Acetyls market.
Acetyls or acyls are functional group organic compounds with the chemical formula CH3CO. The acetyl or acyl group contains a methyl group single-bonded to a carbonyl. The carbonyl center of an acyl compound has one non-bonded electron with which chemical bonds with alkyl groups are formed. Ethanoyl is the IUPAC name of acyl. Often known as the acetyl moiety, it is present in acetic acid, acetylcholine, acetyl-CoA, acetylcysteine, acetaminophen and acetylsalicylic acid. Acetylation is the chemical process of introduction of an acetyl group into a molecule. Acyls are used in the modification of histones and proteins.
Acetyls Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Acetyls Market: Segmentation
The global acetyls market is classified on the basis of product type, end user industry and region.
Acetyls Market: Overview
The acetyl groups of acetic acid, vinyl acetate and acetic anhydride are used as intermediates in a wide range of applications such as solvents to adhesives and water-based paints to cellulose acetate. The other applications of acetyls include pain-relieving pharmaceuticals, modified starches, emulsifiers, liquid crystal polymers and dyestuffs. The global acetyl market is projected to register above average CAGR in terms of value during the forecast period from 2016-2026. The global acetyl market is expected to be dominated by acetic acid product segment.
Acetyls Market: Region wise Overview
Geographically, global Acetyls market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle East and Africa (MEA).Owing to the presence of large number of chemical industries in APEJ and Western Europe, the regions are expected to collectively hold a large share in the global market in terms of value during the forecast period. Also, the presence of several universities collaborations coupled with opportunities in scientific research of acetyls in the North America and Europe is expected to have positive impact on the regional markets. China is a major producer and consumer of acetic acid, and its production capacity is forecast to increase significantly through 2026. China is also the major exporter of acetic acid worldwide. New capacity installations in the MEA countries is expected to propel acetyl market growth in the region.
Acetyls Market: Key Players
The key players in global acetyls market are BP p.l.c., Celanese Corporation, The Dow Chemical Company, Eastman Chemical Company, Wacker Chemie AG, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. to name a few.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, accessories and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Acetyls Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on product type, the global acetyls market is segmented into the following:
- Acetic Acid
- Acetic Anhydride
- Vinyl Acetate
- Ethylene Acetate
- Other Acetyls
Based on end-user industry, the global acetyls market is segmented into the following:
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Paints, Inks, Waxes & Coatings
- Other End User Industries
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest Of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa and Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Acetyls Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Acetyls Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Acetyls Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Acetyls Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.