This Acrylamide market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Acrylamide market.
Acrylamide is a chemical compound prepared by hydrolysis of acrylonitrile by nitrile hydratase. Acrylamide is mainly used in the industrial processes to synthesise polyacrylamides which are used as water soluble thickeners. The use of acrylamide for production of polyacrylamide accounts for about 90 % of its total use. It is found in tobacco smoke. Acrylamide is formed during cooking foods which are high in carbohydrates. Acrylamide finds application as a chemical intermediate in the production of N-methylol acrylamide and N-butoxyacrylamide. It is used as a superabsorbent in medical products such as disposable diapers and also in agricultural products.Small amounts of acrylamide are used in adhesives, binders for seed coatings and printing ink emulsion. Also, acrylamide is used in textile printing paste, and water retention aids. Acrylamide also finds use in the making paper, plastics and dyes. Having said that, the global acrylamide market is expected to witness a moderate growth in the forecast period.
Drivers and restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Water treatment segment accounts for the largest share in the global acrylamide market which is followed by the oil and gas sector.
Region – wise Outlook
Geographically, the global acrylamide market is broadly segmented on the basis of seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, Japan, Asia Pacific, Western Europe and Eastern Europe. Currently, China holds the prominent market share and will continue to be the largest consumer of acrylamide in the forecast period. United States acrylamide market holds the second position followed by Western Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to witness a moderate growth in the forecast period. The growing disposal income in the developing countries is boosting the demand for the convenience products, thus helping the global acrylamide market to grow.
Major key players
The research report presents a thorough assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Acrylamide Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global acrylamide market is segmented based on end use industry into
- Water treatment
- Oil and gas
- Paper and pulp
- Food packaging
Some of the major players identified in the global acrylamide market are:
- Cytec Industries Incorporated
- The Dow Chemical Company
- National Aluminium Company Limited
- Ashland Inc.
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Zhejiang Xinyong Biochemical Co.,Ltd.
- Yongsan Chemicals, Inc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Acrylamide Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Acrylamide Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Acrylamide Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Acrylamide Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.