This Catheter Directed Thrombolysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Catheter Directed Thrombolysis market.
Thrombolysis is the therapeutic therapy to treat the clots in blot vessel and improve the blood flow to prevent the damage of tissue and organs. Thrombolysis can be done by injection of clot-busting drugs through an intravenous (IV) line or through a catheter which delivers the drugs directly to the blocking sites. Catheter-directed thrombolysis is a minimal invasive treatment which resolves the issue of clotted blood in the blood vessel. When the blood in the body has improper flow, it gets started to coagulate, which results the formation of semi-solid gel or clouting of blood. The blood clot may continue to grow within the blood vessel and blocks the blood flow within that blood vessel, this may cause the damage of tissue or organ. The equipment of catheter-directed thrombolysis includes an x-ray camera, catheter, special medications and a medical device is used to dissolve the blood clots. Along with x-ray camera and catheter, this equipment consists of a radiographic table, one or two x-ray tubes and a monitor to visualize the procedure. The x-ray imaging is used for guiding the medication to the site of the blood clot. X-ray machine produces the video of entire procedure which may visualize on a monitor. A catheter used during the thrombolysis, long, thin and hollow plastic tube. These catheters are designed in such way that medication can be easily delivered to the blood clotted site. Some other devices are also used with equipment during the procedure, such as ultrasound machine and other devices to monitor the heartbeat and blood pressure.
Catheter-directed Thrombolysis Infection Market: Drivers and Restraints
The primary factor driving the growth of catheter-directed thrombolysis market is increasing the prevalence of stroke, pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis around the globe. Besides that, the rising incidences of obesity along increasing geriatric population will propel the growth of catheter-directed thrombolysis market. Moreover, the availability of emergency medical services and favourable health insurance coverage will also upsurge the growth of catheter-directed thrombolysis market. The scarcity of high health infrastructure in low economic countries will restrain the growth of catheter-directed thrombolysis market over the forecast period. Furthermore, a minor risk associated with the catheter-directed thrombolysis procedure will also restrain the growth of this market to some extent.
Catheter-directed Thrombolysis Market: Overview
Catheter-directed thrombolysis market is expected to show exponential growth over the forecast period owing to rising incidences of pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis around the world. Globally, the number of people suffering from pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis is much larger than the people suffering from AIDS and Cancer. According to World Health Organization (WHO), approximately 900,000 people were diagnosed with pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis in U.S. during 2015. Among all end user, hospital segment will dominate the market for catheter-directed thrombolysis market over the forecast period as the majority of cases of pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis are treated of hospitals.
Catheter-directed Thrombolysis Market: Regional Overview
Based on geographic region Catheter-directed Thrombolysis market is classified into seven key regions, North, America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the catheter-directed thrombolysis market by region due to access to advanced healthcare facilities. Western Europe is the second largest market for catheter-directed thrombolysis market owing to the presence of robust reimbursement scenario and improved regulatory framework. The Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region for catheter-directed thrombolysis market owing to rising geriatric population in India and China.
Catheter-directed Thrombolysis Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in Catheter-directed Thrombolysis market identified across the value chain include Angio Dynamics, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, iVascular SLU, Straub Medical AG and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Catheter Directed Thrombolysis Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Catheter-directed Thrombolysis Market: Segmentation
The global Catheter-directed Thrombolysis market is classified on the basis of delivery mode, indication, end user and geographic region.
Based on delivery mode, Catheter-directed Thrombolysis market is segmented into following:
- Directly delivery to blood clot
- Positioning medical device at clot site
Based on indication, Catheter-directed Thrombolysis market is segmented into following
- Pulmonary Embolism (PE)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Based on end user, Catheter-directed Thrombolysis market is segmented into following:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Radiology Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Catheter Directed Thrombolysis Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Catheter Directed Thrombolysis Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Catheter Directed Thrombolysis Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Catheter Directed Thrombolysis Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)