This Ethylamine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ethylamine market.
Ethylamine (EA) CAS no: 75-04-7 is a colorless gas or white in color when in liquid form, with an odor like ammonia. Ethylamine is denoted by C2H5NH2 and is miscible with virtually all solvents. Ethylamine is widely used in chemical manufacturing process and other organic synthesis. Ethylamine is a highly flammable chemical and it is suggested to avoid inhalation of the chemical, this may cause residual chronic lung disease. Commercially ethylamine can be produced with two different processes, one where ethanol and ammonia are reacted in the presence of an oxide catalyst, and the other by reductive amination of acetaldehyde.
Ethylamine has multiple applications in different end use industry. However, ethylamine is primarily used in the synthesis of alkyl isocyanates in the pharmaceutical industry. It is also used as a raw material in the production of herbicides such as Atrazine, Simazine and Cyanazine. Ethylamine is used as a catalyst in end use industries such as plastics for production of polyurethane foam and in dyes for producing ethylcyanopyrolidone disperse and rhodamine dyes. Moreover ethylamine is widely used in different end use industries such as textile, rubber industry, ceramic industry, detergents, and rocket propellant among others for its various applications such as fuel tanning, synthetic agent, corrosion inhibitor, and deflocculating agent among others.
Ethylamine Market: Driver
Ethylamine is extensively driven by the growth in the market of agrochemicals for its importance as a raw material in the production of herbicides such as Atrazine, Simazine and Cyanazine. In the past decade farmers across the globe have started getting more reliant on chemicals to get outputs faster, which has resulted in an increase in demand for herbicides in the recent years. Increasing population as well as increase in demand for higher quality food will result in an increase in dependency on herbicides which in turn is expected to drive the market of ethylamine over the coming years.
Growth in the end use industries such as pharmaceutical, rubber, textile, plastic and dyestuff among others is expected to driver the demand of ethylamine in the coming future owing to its variety of applications.
Ethylamine Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe are significant markets owing to the increase in demand for herbicides over the recent years. Atrazine, a herbicide, is one of the most widely used herbicide in the U.S. In terms of production Asia Pacific is expected to be a prominent producer of ethylamine over the coming years. Countries in Latin America are reliant on the import from Asia Pacific countries, the China–Peru Free Trade Agreement is an example of a free-trade bilateral agreement to eliminate any hindrance to trade as well as investment amid China and Peru where ethylamine is one of the many chemicals involved in the exchange.
Growth in the agricultural sector in regions such as Asia Pacific and Latin America over the recent years owing to increase in demand for food, growing population and lack of arable land has led to increase in the consumption of herbicides for quicker and enhanced outputs. Asia Pacific countries such as China and India are anticipated to contribute prominently to the ethylamine market in the coming years on the other hand countries in Latin America are projected to possess high growth potential in the market of ethylamine.
Middle East & Africa are anticipated to project a steady growth in the ethylamine market owing to less number of key manufacturers in the region, Turkey and some GCC countries are expected to send a ripple effect in terms of using ethylamine in herbicides owing to growth in agricultural activities in the region.
Ethylamine Market: Key participants
The key participants of Ethylamine market are as follows: Balaji Amines Ltd, AMINES & PLASTICIZERS LIMITED, Parchem fine & specialty chemicals, JIGCHEM UNIVERSAL, Galaxy Laboratories, Taj Pharmaceuticals Ltd., and Aurazia Chem Laboratories Private Limited among others.
The Ethylamine Market report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand Scenario
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Ethylamine market
- Competition & Companies involved in Ethylamine market
- Technology used in Ethylamine Market
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The ethylamine market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with Ethylamine market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on Ethylamine market segments and geographies.
Ethylamine Market: Restraints
Manufacturers have to go through stringent regulation to use ethylamine as a raw material in producing agrochemicals and pharmaceutical products. Ethylamine is a toxic chemical and should not be used inhaled, swallowed or induced directly. Moreover, the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has listed ethylamine as a highly hazardous chemical with a threshold quantity of 7,500 unit. Ethylamine is a toxic chemical if 7,500 units or more is exposed in an hour or less.
Such factors affect the growth of ethylamine in producing of agrochemicals and pharmaceutical across the globe. Bio-based agrochemicals are gaining traction in the recent years. Governments are encouraging a shift towards bio-based products which are not toxic, hence growth in bio-based herbicides is expected to decelerate the growth of ethylamine.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ethylamine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Ethylamine Market Segmentation
The Global Market of Ethylamine can be segmented by: Application
- Corrosion Inhibitor
- Catalyst & Curing Agent
- Deflocculating Agent
- Synthetic Reagent
- Vulcanization Accelerator
- Fuel Additive
The Global Market of Ethylamine can be segmented by: End Use
- Rubber Industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Ethylamine market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Ethylamine market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in Ethylamine market
- Strategies of key players and products offered in Ethylamine market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Ethylamine market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Ethylamine Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Ethylamine Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Ethylamine Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Ethylamine Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.