This Global Biometrics Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Biometrics Services market.
The need to ensure data safety in any organization is increasing nowadays. Thus, software and solutions that can handle the same are high in demand. Biometric-as-a-service helps the organization in keeping their data safe and secure. The adoption of biometric-as-a-service is expected to increase during the forecast period due to increasing demand for security of data and need to manage it. Biometric-as-a-service is used by various companies owing to its benefits including security and ease of management and thus, providing a significant growth to the Biometric-as-a-service market. Moreover, cost-effectiveness is a key factor attracting the organizations toward adopting biometric-as-a-service. Also, biometric-as-a-service offers rapid deployment and integration to incorporate biometrics capabilities in the systems of the corporates. This is expected to fuel the growth of the biometric-as-a-service market during the forecast period. In addition, the industrial requirement of fast and secure registration is providing substantial growth to the biometric-as-a-service market. Identification of employees can be achieved in the offices with the help of biometric-as-a-service. Biometrics-as-a-service relies on simple and ubiquitous consumer devices such as smartphones and others. The smart functioning of biometrics-as-a-service is expected to give new scope to the biometrics-as-a-service market during the forecast period. Also, in future with the increasing number of the corporates and industries the need of the biometric-as-a-service is expected to increase owing to increasing number of employees. The same is going to provide a substantial growth to the biometric-as-a-service market in the coming year.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Biometric-as-a-service Market: Drivers and Challenges
Some of the drivers related to the biometric-as-a-service market include advancement in cloud computing technologies and increasing storage capacity of clouds for biometric-as-a-service. Also, the increasing data traffic and the surge in use of mobile devices are expected to contribute to the growth of the biometric-as-a-service market. The growing need to handle important data of the organization is expected to increase the adoption of biometric-as-a-service during the forecast period owing to rise of security of the organizational data. Moreover, with the increase in the number of employees in any organization, the use of biometric-as-a-service also increases providing substantial growth to the biometric-as-a-service market. In addition, biometric-as-a-service allows access to the biometric data from a place other than the parent one. This attracts the customers towards the biometric-as-a-service market. Thus, the biometric-as-a-service market is expected to have potential growth during the forecast period. However, the need for skilled people for operation of biometric-as-a-service is an expected challenge faced by biometric-as-a-service market during the forecast period. Also, less adoption of the biometric-as-a-service by small industries is expected to hinder the biometric-as-a-service market in the coming years.
Biometric-as-a-service Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players operating in the biometric-as-a-service market are Fujitsu, BioID, HYPR (US), Aware, Inc., OT-Morph, M2SYS (US), SUPREMA Leidos (US), ImageWare Systems, CERTIFY GLOBAL, Polygon Innovation, IriTech, SkyBiometry , RightPatient, VoiceIt Technologies, SmilePass Athena Sciences Corporation, SmilePass, BYTES TECHNOLOGY GROUP-Bytes SI, Fulcrum Biometrics, SecurAX, Accenture, , AimBrain, Certibio, and SpeechPro (U.S.).
Biometric-as-a-service Market: Regional Overview
North America is expected to be the leading regional market for biometric-as-a-service owing to the presence of a large number of vendors and major IT companies. The market in APC is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to expansion of SMEs and startups. Europe is projected to witness significant growth in the global biometric-as-a-service market owing to increasing industrialization. The Middle East and Africa is expected to have a considerate growth in the global biometric-as-a-service market owing to increasing urbanization. China and Japan are expected to have significant growth in the biometric-as-a-service market due to the increasing number of IT-firms and advancement in technology.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Market Segments
- Global Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013–2017
- Global Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for the Market
- Global Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Market Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of the Market
- Global Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and other APAC
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of SEA and other APAC
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Biometrics Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Biometric-as-a-service Market: Segmentation
The global biometric-as-a-service market can be segmented based on type, component, application and region.
On the basis of type, the global biometric-as-a-service market is segmented as:
On the basis of component, the global biometric-as-a-service market is segmented as:
On the basis of application, the global biometric-as-a-service market is segmented as:
- Mobile banking
- Civil identity and elections
- Law enforcement and border control
- Workforce management
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Global Biometrics Services Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Global Biometrics Services Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Global Biometrics Services Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Global Biometrics Services Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.