This Global Profenofos market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Global Profenofos market.
Profenofos is a chemical used as pesticide to prevent crop from damages which can otherwise be caused due to pests and insects. Profenofos chemical name is (RS) -0-4-bromo-2-chlorophynyl 0 ethyl S-Propyl phosphorothioate . It’s a light yellow fluid with garlic like smell. Profenofos is divided under a chemical class organophosphate. It is quite stable under neutral and slightly acidic conditions. Profenofos gets unstable under alkaline environments on hydrolysis.
Being highly soluble in organic solvents it allows easy application of insecticides on plants.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
A Solid need to enhance agricultural productivity across globe due to dropping cultivable land and has led to increase in demand for profenofos. This is the primary driver for growth of profenofos. However high level of toxicity found in profenofos chemical is anticipated to hamper its growth, due to various side effects profonefos needs to be used very carefully. Research on genetoxic effect have proved the dangerous impact of profenofos on marine life well as other living beings. It effects the DNA of living species when come in contact with.
Profenofos, being primarily used as pesticide, is mainly consumed by agriculture based economies of the world. Developing economies like India and Bangladesh who are mainly dependent on agriculture are anticipated to be large markets for profenofos during the upcoming years. Smaller countries in African continent with high agricultural areas are also anticipated to generate high demand for prefenofos.
Top players identified in manufacturing of profenofos market include Coromandel International Limited, Hualong Chemical Industry Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Baoling Chemical Co. Ltd. Zagro Singapore Pte.Ltd. , National company for Agricultural production, Acme Organics, Fulon chemicals industrial, etc. Market participants are more focusing on research to formulate a better insecticide using profenofos to protect crops. Industry is also following the trend of manufacturing eco-friendly product which can be less harmful to environment as compared to the current products.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Global Profenofos Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.