This Granola market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Granola market.
Granola is basically a breakfast food containing rice, oats etc. seeds and sweeteners, dried fruits, honey and oil, toasted until crunchy. Granola is taken as breakfast cereal or snacks as it consists of whole grain oat, as it is healthy and indulgent with essential vitamin and nutrients. It has high fiber content is a predominant feature across many markets. There are various brands offering products with high level of fiber which supports weight maintenance, appetite suppression and digestive health and other healthy ingredients are also combined, such as vitamin and minerals, omega 3. Granola can often combine with yogurt, honey, strawberries, bananas, and other types of fruit or also can be mixed with other types of cereals so the nutritive value will increase.
It is extremely popular snack food and breakfast with health benefits, as granola has ability to lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, aid in weight loss attempts, regulate digestion and improve heart health problems, , improve skin quality, , it increases energy, manages diabetes prevent anemia, promote organ function, helps in building stronger bones and even prevent cancer.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Granola Market: Segmentation
Granola market is segmented on the basis of cereals, forms, usage, flavor, and distribution channel. On the basis of cereals, granola market is segmented as oats, brown rice, millet, buckwheat and quinoa. As oats are considered healthy oat granola segment has captured significant market shares, followed by quinoa and brown rice.
Granola market is further segmented on the basis of forms in cereals and bars. The bar segment is being popular as preferred as meal replacement by regularly exercising, health conscious consumers.
On the basis of usage or applications, the market is segmented in breakfast baked goods, salads, gratins, fruit crisps, puddings, cookies, trail mix, cupcakes. Growing market demand for health cupcakes, cookies and other bakery products as well as healthy salads, driving market growth for granola based foods.
On the basis of flavors, the market is segmented in coconut, chocolate, banana, vanilla, strawberry and others. On the basis of distribution channel the granola market is segmented into supermarket/ hypermarket, convenience stores, online and grocery stores.
Granola Market: Region wise outlook
Depending on regions, global granola market is segmented as: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
North America dominated the granola market, followed by Europe. The Demand of granola is rising in developing regions such as Asia Pacific Excluding Japan. Asia- Pacific market is projected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Granola Market: Drivers
Increasing number of health conscious consumers will drive the market during the forecast period, due to various health benefits such as, it helps as aid in digestion and diabetes management, effective in reducing harmful LDL cholesterol, provides relief from constipation, heartburn and excess flatulence etc.. Changing lifestyle of the consumer, increasing health consciousness and wellness are another major market drivers of granola as it is healthy snack and breakfast option.
Increasing disposable income, strengthen the purchasing power of consumer goods which includes nutritious food such as nutrition bars, snacks and cereal. Since the employment make the lives busier, the demand for nutrition bars and meal replacement could rise. As consumers consumes wholesome and nutritious food as they are easy on-the go.
Increasing competition from the variety of categories results that snack, cereal and bars companies will clearly define the addition of functional and nutritional benefits that set them apart from competing products.
Granola Market: Key players
Some of the key players in granola market are sunnycrunch, Kellogg Corners, General Mills, Nature Valley, Kraft Foods Inc., ConAgra foods, Nestlé, Slim-Fast Food Co. (aUnilever Company), Clif Bar & Coand others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Granola Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Granola Market Market Segments
- Granola Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2014
- Granola Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2024
- Granola Market Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Granola Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Granola Market Players Competition & Companies involved
- Granola Market Technology
- Granola Market Value Chain
- Granola Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Granola Market includes
- North America
- U.S. & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Granola Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Granola Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Granola Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Granola Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)