This Insights As A Service market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Insights As A Service market.
In spite, organizations apply all kinds of data and analytics solutions, but they are still unable to meet their business goals. Organisations are continuously in search of better and faster ways to get more business value from the data. Business users demand new data analysis to keep pace with competitors. Insights-as-a-service addresses this problem which is a software service that delivers actionable insights. Insights-as-a-Service is generally a cloud-based offering, but in some cases, professional services are also the part of the services offered. Insights-as-a-Service connects to multiple data sources to deliver insights.
SaaS offerings and Insights-as-a-service differ, wherein, SaaS offerings provide analytics along with insights while Insights-as-a-service provides action plans. Insights-as-a-service is similar to cloud-based services which not only provide insights to business corporations but also help organisations with insights to achieve their business goals.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Due to the growth of big data, companies need to get customer insights in order to sell their products and services. Companies also need to extracts insights on the ROI. These factors drive the Insights-as-a-service market as it help to gain the insights thereby improving the overall business outcomes.
Insights-as-a-services market is driven by the need for businesses to scale up large amount of statistical data and gain insights in order to figure out future steps that need to be taken by the businesses. The need for customer lifecycle management by many software organizations to retain customers also drives Insights-as-a-Service market.
Many small and medium scale enterprises are moving towards adopting cloud based Insights-as-a-services as they offer many advantages such as quick response & improved decision making, and customer satisfaction, which result in faster growth in revenue which is one the major driver for the growth of Insights-as-a-service market.
Global Insights-as-a-Service market: Segmentation
Global Insights-as-a-Service Market is segmented based on the application type, vertical and region.
On basis of application global Insights-as-a-Service market can be segmented to Revenue cycle management, Customer Life Cycle/ relationship management, category management, Branding and Marketing insights, supply chain management and others.
On the basis of vertical global Insights-as-a-Service is segmented into BFSI, retail, telecom, healthcare, energy, education, automobile, public sector and others.
On basis of region, global Insights-as-a-Service market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America region is dominant in Insights-as-a-Service market due to growing demand from large enterprises and big data companies in North America and followed by Western Europe during the period. Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a faster rate during the forecast period.
Key Market Players:
Some of the Key players in Insights-as-a-Service market include IBM Corporation, Dell EMC, Capgemini SA, Deloitte & Touche LLP, Accenture LLP, Oracle Corporation and NTT Data Corporation.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Insights As A Service Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Insights-as-a-Service market segments
- Global Insights-as-a-Service market dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2015 – 2016
- Global Insights-as-a-Service market size & forecast 2017 to 2027
- Ecosystem analysis
- Global Insights-as-a-Service market current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & Companies involved technology
- Value Chain
- Global Insights-as-a-Service market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis for global Insights-as-a-Service market includes development of these technologies in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint