This Intranasal Corticosteroids market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Intranasal Corticosteroids market.
Intranasal Corticosteroids: Market Insights
Intranasal corticosteroids are the only potent and effective drugs which are used to treat various nasal complications such as nasal-polyps, nasal-rhinitis and chronic sinusitis. However, the market of intranasal corticosteroids constitute stepwise treatment procedures, which are generally applied during allergic rhinitis and it may include antihistamines for mild symptoms. Administration of intranasal corticosteroids are reserved for serious conditions in-particular when nasal obstruction is a factor. Appropriate intranasal corticosteroids drug therapy depends on diagnosis and individual consideration. The market of intranasal corticosteroids primarily driven by patient education on available treatment options, avoiding use of allergen treatment and preference to pharmacological therapies.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Intranasal Corticosteroids: Market Dynamics
The global intranasal corticosteroids market is anticipated to witness significant growth in the forecast period 2018-2028. Increasing prevalence of intra-nasal related complexities including nasal-polyps, nasal-rhinitis and chronic sinusitis, that demand for the timely treatment, are expected to be drivers for intranasal corticosteroids market. Furthermore, increasing application of intranasal corticosteroids for treatment of different types of nasal problems and elevated autoimmune diseases will propel the growth of the market. Rising awareness about use of intranasal corticosteroids for management of intranasal problems by the ENT specialties in low and middle income countries will also drive intranasal corticosteroids market growth. The cost effectiveness of the intranasal corticosteroids in comparison to other available treatment options will also fuel the market’s revenue generation.
Intranasal Corticosteroids Market: Overview
The market of intranasal corticosteroids is highly fragmented. In some regions, continuous administration of intranasal corticosteroids is highly preferred for being more efficacious. Where as in other geographies, ENT specialists prefer as-needed intranasal corticosteroids dosing only during peak and onset of nasal complexities. Due to both preferential route of administration and low systemic bioavailability, intranasal corticosteroids, in general, are not associated with any clinically extreme adverse effects. Furthermore, drug interactions remain limited when administered at recommended doses. However, the most common as well as mild adverse events are mild epistaxis and nasal irritation. In market competitiveness, rivalry intensity amongst intranasal corticosteroids manufacturers will remain at high level. However, based on product innovation and technology, the degree of competition is expected to be moderate in intranasal corticosteroids market
Intranasal Corticosteroids Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, North America will hold the largest share in intranasal corticosteroids market in terms of revenue. Presence of leading manufacturers of intranasal corticosteroids formulations makes it easier for ENT specialists in the region to prescribe desired therapeutic product for various nasal complications such as nasal-polyps, nasal-rhinitis and chronic sinusitis. Increasing patient healthcare education and regular monitoring of body’s respiratory organ function for any nasal obstruction are anticipated to account for the growth of the intranasal corticosteroids market in economies of Europe, Asia Pacific and South America. Globally, intranasal corticosteroids market of India and China will grow significantly during the forecast period due to high incidence of nasal obstruction cases in the region. However, lack of awareness on treatment efficacy of intranasal corticosteroids drugs in some regions of Africa and Middle East will restraint for the global intranasal corticosteroids market growth marginally.
Intranasal Corticosteroids Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global Intranasal Corticosteroids market include GlaxoSmithKline plc. Merck Sharp Dohme, Sanofi, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc, Teva Branded Pharm, McNeil Consumer Healthcare, AstraZeneca, Ivax Pharmaceuticals Incorporated and many more. In addition, presence of small and local manufacturers across the countries will account for competiveness in intranasal corticosteroids market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Intranasal Corticosteroids Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Intranasal Corticosteroids Market: Segmentation
Segmentation by Drug Types
- Prescribed Drugs
- Fluticasone Furoate
- Fluticasone Propionate
- OTC Drugs
- Fluticasone Furoate
- Fluticasone Propionate
Segmentation by Indication
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (PAR)
- Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis (SAR)
- Nonallergic Rhinitis
Segmentation by End User Type:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Intranasal Corticosteroids Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Intranasal Corticosteroids Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Intranasal Corticosteroids Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Intranasal Corticosteroids Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)