This Manual Resuscitator market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Manual Resuscitator market.
Manual resuscitator is a device or breathing apparatus to provide positive pressure ventilation to lungs of an individual in case of respiratory arrest or cease to keep them oxygenated and alive. A simple manual BVM resuscitator is a portable handheld ventilator consisting of three components namely a bag, valve and a mask. Manual resuscitator is also known as Big Valve Mask (BVM) or Artificial Manual Breathing Unit (AMBU) bags. Big valve mask concept came into practice on 1953 and was designed by Dr. Holger Hesse and anesthetist Henning Ruben. They named manual resuscitator initially as ‘Ambu Bag’ and in 1956 started a company with the same name Ambu for its manufacturing and marketing. Manual resuscitators are commercially available in all sizes for infants, children and adults. Manual resuscitator and are mainly of two types with self-inflating or flow inflating bags. Bag is squeezed to ventilate patient with ambient air in case while mask goes over the face of the patient to prevent loss of oxygen and channelize proper supply of oxygen to the lungs in manual resuscitator. Manual resuscitator with flow- inflating bags or anesthesia bags requires flow externally for inflation while in case of self-inflating bags, the rigid portion of bag self-inflates. Manual resuscitator is majorly used in case of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) also ranking third for the leading cause of death in United States. Manual resuscitator is also used in case of health emergencies such as cardiopulmonary arrest wherein cardiopulmonary manual resuscitation plays vital role. Manual resuscitator is also used in case where patient has been anesthetized or also in case of asthma attacks wherein patient needs mechanical or manual resuscitation. Manual resuscitator is also mainly used in neonatal ventilation to administer Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy (CPAP).
Manual Resuscitator Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Manual Resuscitator Market: Overview
Factors such as increasing demand for manual resuscitators, in case of COPD, cardiac arrest, neonatal care and intensive care has been important for increase in manual resuscitator market. Government contributions and initiatives for awareness amongst population regarding use of manual resuscitators in case of out-of-hospital cardiac or pulmonary arrest, is expected to boost the growth of manual resuscitator market globally.
Manual Resuscitator Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of region, manual resuscitator market is globally segmented into seven regions: North America, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia pacific excluding japan, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is seen to have largest market size for manual resuscitator market due advanced; proper medical facilities in case of neonatal and intensive care; and initiatives taken to prevent out-of-hospital cardiac arrests. In U.S and Canada there is a network of 10 clinical research under the name Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium (ROC) to provide quick and proper first aid in cardiac arrest, is being playing important role in manual resuscitator market. The second largest market for manual resuscitator is Europe. The main factors for high manual resuscitator market is high number of people having COPD, cardiac arrest, and asthma; rise in neonatal care centers, improvement in lifestyle and collaborations of research institutes and companies bringing out more technological development. Asia Pacific is expected to a strong competitor in manual resuscitator market. India and China are expected to have large scope for manual resuscitator market owing to alarming rise in air pollution and many government initiatives taken in area of healthcare expenditure and awareness. The most important initiative taken by Indian government under National Health Mission 2015 for neonatal intensive care in hospitals. Under this initiative it has been planned to build 2620, 2706 and 14000 infants stabilization centers, first referral centers and neonatal care centers respectively for providing intensive neonatal care to prevent mortality in new borns.
Manual Resuscitator Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in the manual resuscitator market are HSINER CO., Meditech Systems Limited, Tecno-Gaz S.p.A, Besmed Health Business Corp, WorldPoint , STURDY INDUSTRIAL CO, Shining World Health Care Co., iM3 Inc., For Care Enterprise Co., avihealthcare, Allied Healthcare, etc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Manual Resuscitator Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Manual Resuscitator Market: Segmentation
- By Product Type
- Flow-inflating manual resuscitator
- Self-inflating manual resuscitator
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Manual Resuscitator Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Manual Resuscitator Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Manual Resuscitator Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Manual Resuscitator Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)