This Permethrin market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Permethrin market.
Global Permethrin Market Introduction
Permethrin is a complex compound which is used as a toxin for various insecticides. Permetrin molecule is used in applications including pharmaceutical agrochemicals and others. Permetrin is chiefly used as insecticide in agricultural applications. It acts as a lethal pesticide for bees, hence used to protect crops from bees. Other parasites are also killed by using permethrin. Permethrin is also used in domestic insect controlling activities. Woolen textiles are also protected from insect attack by using permethrin. One of the major pharmaceutical application of permethrin in human beings is to treat head lice. Permethrin is sold in the form of a cream or lotion for the treatment of scabies and head lice. Wheat, maize, cotton, and alfalfa are few number of the crops which are protected by pesticides made from permethrin. It is also used as a mosquito repellent. Permethrin is sold in the market with many brand names including Nix, Acticin, Elimite, Clearkin, DAT, Gzlthrin, and many others. Increasing uses of permethrin in various industries is expected to push its demand, during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Market Dynamics
High toxicity of permetrin for insects is pushing its demand from various insecticidal applications
Permetrin is highly lethal for various parasites and it also acts as a repellent for many insects. These properties of permethrin are pushing the demand for permethrin, in the market. Pharmaceutical uses of permethrin including its use for head lice treatment, are increasing at a good pace. Increasing health awareness and growing population is driving the pharmaceutical industry at a high rate, which is in turn pushing the permethrin demand from pharmaceutical applications. Growing demand for insecticides and pesticides from agricultural industry is also pushing permethrin demand from agricultural industry. Increasing household uses of permethrin are also accelerating its demand from various household applications.
Stringent regulations on permethrin use in various applications
Permethrin being a highly toxic substance has restricted uses in few application with only limited amount. Various regulations, by Food and Drug Administration of different countries, can act as the restraining factor for the permethrin market growth in a robust manner, during the forecast period.
Current trends: Innovation and research & developments in the permethrin market
Major share of the permethrin demand is accounted by the pharmaceutical, whereas research and innovations are going on to find out its new applications. High concentration permethrin products are only available on prescription in U.S. Therefore, the quest for improved products in combination with other substances is underway through research and development in this market.
Permethrin Market: Regional Outlook
Increasing incidences of head lice in developed and developing countries, has been observed in last few years. Permethrin is used as an effective in ingredient in the head lice medicine and its demand is increasing from developed and developing regions. North America accounted for the large share of the permethrin demand and is expected to grow with a decent rate, during the forecast period. Asia pacific followed North America, in terms of demand. Europe is expected to be third largest market for the permethrin sales, while Middle East & Africa and Latin America contributes a smaller share of the global permethrin market. High growth in has been observed from the emerging and highly populated regions such as Asia Pacific. Dense population in the region can be a favorable environment for the spread of head lice, which is driving the demand for the permethrin demand. Growing agricultural industry and increasing demand for insecticides and pesticides from this industry is accelerating the demand for permethrin from Asia Pacific.
Global Permethrin Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global permethrin market are:
- HH Pharma.
- Biodyne-USA, LLC.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Canixa Life Science
- Delvin Formulations Pvt. Ltd.
- Cure Quick Remedies
- Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc.
- Loveland Products, Inc.
- Geolife Organics Pvt. Ltd.
- Wavelength Pharmaceuticals
- Harman Finochem Ltd
- Kalyani Industries Ltd.
The global market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The global market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The global permethrin market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Market Segments
- Value Chain
The Global Permethrin Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The global market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Permethrin Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Permethrin Market Segmentation
On the basis of application, the global permethrin market can be segmented as:
- Lice Treatment
- Wood preservative
On the basis of end use industry, the global permethrin market can be segmented as:
- Other Industries
The Global Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Permethrin Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Permethrin Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Permethrin Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Permethrin Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.