This Potentiometer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Potentiometer market.
The potentiometer is an electronic instrument used to determine the electromotive force. The potentiometer has three terminal resistors which have the resistance that is used for controlling the flow or the movement of the electric current. The demand for potentiometer is thus increasing for the determination of the potential difference between two given points in a circuit.
Moreover, there is rapid growth in the adoption of the potentiometer in the global market due to the advanced features offered by the potentiometer, such as long operational life, temperature stability, along with that, improved linearity higher resolution, reliability, and greater stability.
Digital potentiometer gaining higher traction in the market
The digital potentiometer offers assistances such as freedom from vibration or shock, temperature extremes, and the ability to withstand moisture, dust, and oil over a mechanical potentiometer. The key benefit of the digital potentiometer is that they can be controlled in a closed loop.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
There is rapidly increasing demand for the digital potentiometer in the global potentiometer market due to the increasing new technologies and digitization supported by digital potentiometer. The digital potentiometer is less exposed to physical tampering and vibration which efficiently increases the demand for digital potentiometer among the end users. These parameters are potentially fuelling the growth of the global potentiometer market during the forecast period.
There is increasing usage of the digital potentiometer by the end users. It can be used in place of mechanical potentiometer for numerous purposes such as calibration, sensor trimming, and audio level control for matching line impedances. The digital potentiometer is also used to adjust level in programmable power supplies and in automotive electronics.
Global Potentiometer Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the global potentiometer market are Microchip Technology Inc, Parallax Inc, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Texas Instruments, Maxim Integrated Analog Device, Tangio Printed Electronics, and ON Semiconductor. The manufacturers of the potentiometers are focusing on launching advanced and modified potentiometer for better performance and precise results.
For example, in 2018, Tangio Printed Electronics, one of the prominent US based manufacturer of the potentiometer has launched, New Range of Force Sensing Potentiometers, with, 2D sensor, force sensing resistor, TOUCH SENSING, and with many other up gradations.
These technological advancements done by the potentiometer is contributing to the growth of the potentiometer market during the forecast period.
Global Potentiometer Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, developed economies in North America are capturing the significant market share in the field of global potentiometer market. Owing to, increasing developments and advancements in the field of automotive as well as aerospace and defense.
Apart from that, Europe holds the significant share in the global potentiometer market due to rapid developments in automobiles and electronics industries. These factors are boosting the demand for potentiometers in the global market during the forecast period in the Europe and North America regions.
The countries in Asia Pacific, such as China, Japan, and India are anticipated to holds the prominent share of the global potentiometer market; due to, increasing healthcare sector, and telecommunication sector. Thus, these factors are booming the growth of the potentiometer market during the forecast period in the Asia Pacific. Middle East and Africa region holds the moderate share in the field of the potentiometer market. Increasing government spending in the field of healthcare and automotive sectors is ultimately fuelling the growth of the market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Potentiometer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Potentiometer Market: Segmentation
The global potentiometer market has been segmented on the basis of product type, technology type, application type, end use, and by region.
The segmentation on the basis product type:
- Plastic Film
- Carbon Film
- Wire wound
The segmentation on the basis technology type:
The segmentation on the basis application type:
- Measuring Devices
- Calibrators & Tuners
The segmentation on the basis end use:
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Home Appliances
- Detailed overview of Potentiometer parent market
- Changing Potentiometer market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Potentiometer market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Cardiac Reader System
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Potentiometer market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Potentiometer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Potentiometer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Potentiometer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Potentiometer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.