This Anti Shock Trousers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Anti Shock Trousers market.
Anti-shock trousers are self-contained units, which are made of one abdominal section and two leg sections attached to an inflation unit. Medical anti-shock trousers restore blood pressure, particularly the central circulation by returning blood from the lower body. The design of an anti-shock trouser makes it easy to wear for a patient, and avoids the chances of side effects due to over inflation. Pneumatic medical anti-shock trousers are widely encouraged by the hospital management for trauma victims. The device is reusable, which makes it attractive for the application in emerging economies. The device is comfortable even with prolonged use of the device at low pressures. Military anti-shock trouser is one of the most widely used medical devices in pre-hospital care. The use of trouser should be based on the type of injury as well as the type of shock.
Need of Anti-shock Trousers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Anti-shock trousers Market Assessment by Product Type
Factors Driving and Restraining the Anti-shock Trousers Market
The global market for anti-shock trousers is driven by increasing patient pool and increase in the number of trauma cases. According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) is a major case in the U.S., which results in deaths of 153 people every day. Various innovations are conducted by major players to make anti-shock trousers more durable, flam proof with various other integration of digital smart devices, which is another factor driving the demand for anti-shock trousers across the globe. However, the high cost of the trousers and lack of availability of the product in various regions restrict the growth of the anti-shock trousers market.
Demand for Anti-shock trousers in the Medical and Military Sectors
Anti-shock trousers are very high in demand for various medical- and military-based use. The garments used for manufacturing anti-shock trousers are non-inflammable and can bear high pressure. The anti-shock trousers are used in the military sector for protecting soldiers in various medical emergency and environmental conditions. Continuous innovation of garments and design of anti-shock trouser has made it more affective and increased the application area. The market of anti-shock trousers is a continuous growing market as product innovation and use of anti-shock trousers is increasing in various industries apart from the medical industry.
Anti-shock Trousers in Head Injuries and Cardiogenic Shock
Head injuries and cardiogenic shock segments pose a strong position in the market. Anti-shock trousers have been used to manage traumatic retroperitoneal haemorrhage to treat gun-shot wounds, fractures of the lower limbs and stab wounds and in the management of intra-abdominal bleeding from gastrointestinal tract, aneurysms, ectopic pregnancy and ruptured liver and the control of bleeding arising from hypo-coagulation. Anti-shock trousers are useful in the treatment of refractory cardiac arrest. Evidence show that anti-shock trousers are effective in maintaining blood pressure in hypotension associated with some head injuries.
Regional Market Outlook
Geographically, the global anti-shock trousers market is segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is the dominant region in the global anti-shock trousers market owing to presence of major players and improved healthcare system. Europe is expected to hold second large market share in the global anti-shock trousers market as the acceptance rate is high as compared to others. Asia-Pacific show sluggish growth as the medical healthcare system is still in the developing phase and the acceptance rate is slow as compared to others.
Examples of some of the players identified in the global anti-shock trousers market are Boscarol Srl, CIR Medical, etc. Anti-shock trousers are mostly used in cardiogenic shock and during blood loss. The prime importance of the anti-shock trouser suit seems to be in the relocation of shocked patients from the place of injury to the hospital. Manufacturers are developing lightweight anti-shock trousers with various pressure variants, which can cover all the segments of the anti-shock trousers market. However, innovations to make anti-shock trouser durable and cost-effective offer a global opportunity to its manufacturers.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
The market sizing of anti-shock trousers will be done by the adoption data triangulation approach. The demand-side approach will be followed to assess the actual market size of anti-shock trousers. Secondary research will be done at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target product/technology categories and its respective segments, product offerings, use of equipment in different applications, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies. Each piece of information will be eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which will help build a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side respondents such as hospitals as well as key opinion leaders in addition to supply-side respondents such as device manufacturers, custom solution and service providers who provide valuable insights on trends, research application of products and technologies, purchasing patterns, services offered and associated pricing.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Anti Shock Trousers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Anti-shock Trousers Market by product type, application and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East & Africa by product type, application segments and country
- Anti-shock Trousers Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Anti-shock Trousers Market Size & Forecast 2018 - 2028
- Anti-shock Trousers Agents Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of testing, cost of test, specificity and sensitivity of test kits
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
By Product Type
- Military Based Product
- Medical Based Product
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Postural Hypotension
- Septic Shock
- Head Injuries
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint