This Aronia Berries market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aronia Berries market.
Aronia berries are also known as chokeberries and are derived from a genus of deciduous shrubs in the Rosaceae family native to North America. It is used in gummies, ice cream, beer, chili starters, salsa, tea, soft spreads, juices, wine, and jam and medicinal products such as tinctures, extracts, syrup, etc. Aronia berries fruits contain highest amount of antioxidant; therefore used in various supplements and medicinal preparation. The global aronia berries market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate, attributed to pharmacological and food & beverages industry across the globe over the forecast period.
Global Aronia Berries Market: Dynamics
Growing industries such as pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, food & beverages, and beauty & personal care is expected to fuel the global aronia berries market over the forecast period. The other major factors driving the global aronia berries market include increasing health consciousness among consumers and increasing predominance of lifestyle diseases across the globe. High medicinal benefits of aronia berries such as reducing the risk of influenza, flu, free radical formation, the risk of cancer, cardiovascular ailments, diabetes, risk of circulatory problems, etc. are also some of the important factors driving the global aronia berries market. Whereas, high cost of aronia berries is expected to restrain its growth in developing economies such as the Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific. Companies manufacturing plant based beverages products can leverage potential opportunities in regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, attributed to rapidly growing demand for supplements and disease preventive products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Aronia Berries Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, the global aronia berries market is fragmented into seven regions namely, North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East & Africa and Japan. The North America aronia berries market is expected to dominate global berries extract market in terms of revenue share over the forecast period as the berries are native to North America followed by Western Europe aronia berries market, attributed to increasing demand for berries and new products. It is most frequently consumed in Eastern Europe. Whereas, Asia-Pacific is expected to expand at a relatively significant growth rate in the global aronia berries market over the forecast period, owing to high growth rate of food and beverages industry in the region. The Middle East & Africa is expected to represent a low opportunity in the global aronia berries market, owing to the moderate economic, agricultural and industrial development, high price, and low popularity for the aronia berries in the region. Overall, the outlook for the global aronia berries market is positive over the forecast period.
Global Aronia Berries Market: Key Players
Some of the players identified in the global aronia berries market include Cedar Gardens LLC, Bellbrook Berry Farm, B.T. Aronia Farm, Sawmill Hollow Family Farm, OPG Medic, Microstructure Sp. z o.o., P.P.H.U. Bio Juice, GreenField Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., TECOFOOD sp. z o.o., and Mae's Health and Wellness, LLC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aronia Berries Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Aronia Berries Market: Segmentation
The global aronia berries market is segmented on the basis of product type, distribution channel, product form, source, and region. Aronia melanocarpa i.e. black chokeberry is expected to account for relatively high revenue share than other two chokeberries in the global aronia berries market. Among the distribution channel segments, hypermarket/supermarket segment is expected to dominate the global aronia berries market. Whereas, e-Commerce segment is expected to expand at a significant growth rate over the forecast period in global aronia berries market. On the basis of product form, value added product segment including juice concentrates, chews, shots, capsules, etc. is expected to expand at a significant growth rate the global aronia berries market over the forecast period, attributed to changing lifestyle of the consumers in the region and high demand for convenience food with high health benefits. Among the source segments, conventional segment is expected to dominate the global aronia berries market. Whereas, organic segment is expected to expand at a significant growth rate over the forecast period in global aronia berries market
Based on the product type, the global aronia berries market is segmented into:
- Aronia prunifolia (Purple Chokeberry)
- Aronia melanocarpa (Black Chokeberry)
- Aronia arbutifolia (Red Chokeberry)
Based on the distribution channel, the global aronia berries market is segmented into:
- Hypermarket/ Supermarket
- Convenience Stores
Based on the form, the global aronia berries market is segmented into:
- Whole Berries
- Value Added Products
Based on the source, the global aronia berries market is segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Aronia Berries Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Aronia Berries Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Aronia Berries Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Aronia Berries Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)