This Champagne market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Champagne market.
Champagne is a product produced from grapes that are grown in the Champagne region of France.The grapes that are used are very specific such as Pinot Noir, Pinot Meuniere, and Chardonnay. These grapes are fermented to make wine that contains about 9% of alcohol by volume. Champagne is also known as sparkling wine and is strictly regulated by Comité Champagne of France. Various wine producing country, produces sparkling wine similar to champagne, but any other wine which might resemble champagne cannot be sold or labelled as champagne. All champagne is a sparkling wine, but all sparkling wine is not a champagne.Grapes that are grown according to the appellation rules are only allowed to make champagne.
Champagne marketis segment on the basis of grape used, type of wine, distribution channel, flavour and region.On the basis of grape used the market is segmented into Pinot Noir, Pinot Meuniere, and Chardonnay. Black pinot noir and pinot meuniere are the primarily used grapes for champagne making but small amount of white chardonnay grapes are also used. On the basis of type of the market is segmented into prestige cuvee, blanc de noirs, blanc de blancs and rosé champagne. On the basis of distribution channel champagne market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores and online stores. Supermarkets/hypermarkets is anticipated to hold a relatively high share in the champagnemarket. Online stores have also contributed significantly to the growth of champagnemarket over the forecast period. On the basis of flavors the market is segmented intobrut and fruity flavour. Fruity flavour segment can further be segmented into apple, pear, citrus, strawberry, nutty, cream and vanilla. Nutty flavored champagnes are the most common in old world champagne. The most popular style of champagne today is the Brut. Brut Champagne is considered as a dry champagne and has a dry taste, with very low sugar levels.
Market Regional Outlook:
Regional segment for the market of champagneis divided into five different regions: North America, Europe, Latin America, APAC, and MEA. Among these segment Europe is expected to have the major market share globally, as it is the largest producer and consumer of champagne. In Europe market the countries like France and U.K. are generating the major revenue.
The rising economic growth in developing economies has been a key factor driving the growth of the global champagne market in recent years. The increasing acceptance for consumption of alcohol in the cultural beliefs of consumers in these regions is propelling the growth of this market. Bars and lounge are those businesses which are specialized in selling a variety of alcoholic drinks that patrons can consume onsite in a social environment. Oftentimes, bars cater to an affluent clientele, offering expensive “premium” champagne. Many lounges also offer a wide variety of inexpensive flavored champagne, which have become increasingly popular among those who for social gathering. The above-mentioned factors are resulting in increasing penetration of the bars and lounge culture which in turn is boosting the growth of champagne market. Availability of a wide variety of flavored champagne is resulting in increasing consumer base and this is expected to fuel market growth over the forecast period. Introduction of flavors such as candy, fruit, and nutty etc has been leading to an increasing number of individuals, to try consume champagne.
Market Key Players:
Some of the 10 key players in champagne market areMoët Hennessy USA, LANSON-BCC, Vranken - Pommery Monopole, Champagne Laurent-Perrier S.A.S., Pernod Ricard, Rémy Cointreau, Centre Vinicole Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte, Martel, Louis Roederer and Taittinger.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Champagne Market Name Segments
- ChampagneMarket Name Dynamics
- Historical Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- ChampagneMarket Name Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- ChampagneMarket Name Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- ChampagneMarket Name Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Market Name includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific & Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Champagne Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Polishing / Lapping Film market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Champagne Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Champagne Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Champagne Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Champagne Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)