This Chloromethane market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chloromethane market.
Chloromethane, which is also known as methyl chloride, is a group of organic compounds. It is a toxic, colorless chemical compound which has a mildly sweet odor and is highly flammable. Chloromethane is naturally produced by the effect of sunlight on biomass and chlorine present in sea foam. Commercially, chloromethane is manufactured by the chemical reaction between hydrogen chloride and methanol. Traditionally, chloromethane was widely used as a refrigerant. However, owing to its high toxicity levels, the use of this chemical has been banned in consumer products. Presently, it is used as a chemical intermediate to manufacture derivative products such as chloroform, methylene chloride and carbon tetrachloride. In addition, it is used in the manufacture of silicone.
Growth of the electronics and automotives market is expected to be one of the primary factors driving the silicones market which in turn is expected to augment the demand for chloromethane over the next few years. In addition, rapid industrialization is expected to fuel the demand for derivatives of chloromethane such as chloroform, methylene chloride and carbon tetrachloride. However, the high toxicity levels of this chemical is expected to hamper the growth of the market as there are stringent regulations present regarding the storage, handling, usage and wastage. Rising demand for chloromethane in BRICS is expected to open opportunities for the growth of the market in the near future.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Some of the key participants present in the global chloromethane market include AkzoNobel N.V., Asahi Glass Co. Ltd., Dow Chemical Company, Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd., Ineos, Solvay S.A., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., Solvay and Tokuyama Corporation among others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chloromethane Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Forecast 2015 -2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Chloromethane Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Chloromethane Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Chloromethane Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Chloromethane Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.