This Digitizer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Digitizer market.
Due to a proliferating usage of mobiles, tablets and other devices embedded with digitizers, the digitizer market can be expected to witness a healthy CAGR in the near future. Mobiles and tablets have become an inevitable need of the day. No one can imagine his/her day without using a mobile phone. Here comes the key application of digitizers. Digitizers just perform a basic task of converting an analog signal to a digital signal. Digitizers helps in making the digital artwork easy and thereby developing it in a more accurate way. One cannot rely on a mouse every time. There are many types of digitizers, in which the most popular ones are digitizers without display. These digitizers are highly preferred by architects and animation designers, as they have a specialized digital pen to draw the data in the most accurate manner. Also the increasing adoption of e-learning and one on one learning is the most followed trends of a digitizer market.
Digitizer Market: Drivers and Challenges
Growing CAD market is one of the major drivers of the digitizer market. As nowadays, CAD software is used in every industry namely automotive, aerospace and defense, industrial machinery and electrical and electronics industry, the growing use of CAD software is expected to have a direct impact on the digitizer market. Improved fidelity measurement, signal integrity, and measurement throughput are some other factors involved in rising adoption of digitizers in various fields
The high cost is the primary factor hindering the growth of this market, as the graphic tablets are quite expensive. Due to several other options available, people can avoid the high investments involved in digitizers. As the digitizers are worn out or damaged out over the course of their lives, the costs involved increase when the repairs and replacements are considered. Though may not be accepted in short terms, in long term preferred investments for industrial applications can be expected to boost the digitizer market growth.
The Digitizer market is sub-segmented into 7 key regions- North America, Latin America, East Europe, West Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
The APAC region is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the digitizers market. The major reason being the increasing adoption of CAD software in automotive industries. While North America, an early adopter of the technology exhibited a significant growth with the introduction of digitizers, the trend expected to continue over the forecast period. In the developed economies of the US and Canada, there is a high focus on innovations obtained from Research and Development (R&D) to increase accuracy and thus is expected to boost the market growth
Wacom, GTCO CalComp, Agilent Technologies, CD-digitizer, Immersion, Hongke, Spectrum, Aeroflex, ADLINK, Assomac, Han-Bond Group, Aiptek International are some of the key players in the Digitizer market.
Other emerging players in the Digitizer market include: Bosto, gaomon Technology, Hanwang Technology, PenPower, Shenzhen Ugee Technology, Huion Technology, Tsinghua Tongfang and ViewSonic
In May 2017, Wacom announced the availability of Bamboo Ink a new smart stylus for Windows Ink Workspace that lets idea makers capture notes, sketch ideas or mark documents within Windows Ink and across most Windows 10 platforms
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
Digitizer Market Segments
- Digitizer Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Digitizer Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Digitizer Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Digitizer Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Digitizer Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Digitizer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Digitizer Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Digitizer market on the basis of type:
- Digitizer without display
- The digitizer without display consists of flat pad and have a specialized digital pen these type of digitizers are highly preferred by architects and animation designers.
- Embedded display digitizer
- Embedded display digitizers are digitizers that do not use any specialized pen and the user can draw directly on the screen using anything including a touch of the finger which is taken by the screen as an input.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Digitizer Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Digitizer Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Digitizer Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Digitizer Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.