This Wireless Sensors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wireless Sensors market.
In addition to being a rapidly growing field, the increasing interest of manufacturers in research and development of more efficient Wireless sensors, which indirectly will contribute to an improved lifestyle is the demand of the fast-paced world. The spur in the market for wireless sensors comes from the need for monitoring and analysing real-time data. The working of Wireless sensors involves the conversion of physical data sensed to electrical signals to portray physical variations or error signals in the device or instrument.
Out of the wide range of applications of wireless sensors, ambient light sensors had the largest market share last year. They are used in automatic doors and access systems, elevators, escalators, and lighting control systems. One of the applications of ambient light sensors is in building automation which has sensed the highest growth in the past ten years. As improved energy efficiency, low operating cost, and better indoor environment result in high-performance buildings, which every individual would want to live in, creating the most attractive segment in wireless sensors industry.
Global Market of Wireless sensors: Drivers and Restraint
Development of cheaper, smarter, and smaller wireless sensors, expanding market for smart and wearable devices, increasing the need for real-time computing of applications, and surge in demand for IoT sensors for various applications such as sensing, recognition, and interpretation are the key factors contributing to the spur in the Wireless sensors market growth. Every day technological research and improvements in the Wireless sensors technology are the key factors leading to a rapid growth in the market. The wide range of applications of wireless sensors including forest fire detection, flood detection, water management, ambient air and greenhouse gas emission monitoring, soil monitoring, pest and disease detection, precision irrigation and water management, vehicular movement and management, in nearly all walks of life is encouraging manufacturers to manufacture more technologically efficient and error free Wireless sensors leading to wide adoption of sensors by industries. Also, the automation and industrial robots require a large number of wireless sensors, which is expected to drive the market.
The wireless sensors market possesses a high growth potential, but lack of technical standardization ofwireless sensors is a factor which may lead to hindrance in the market growth. Also, the high cost of the wireless sensors may result in decreased adoption by the small scale industries while large scale industries still are expected to contribute in driving the wireless sensors market growth.
Currently, North America dominates the Wireless sensorsmarket, the main reasons being: increased R&D in the field of IoT, in terms of new and improved technologies, as well as the rising demand for an improved lifestyle. While the Wireless sensors market in APAC is expected to grow at the fastest rate due to the presence of several manufacturing plants in China, and the growth of the automotive industry in this region. Europe follows with an expected high growth rate in the upcoming years.
Global Market of Wireless sensors: Key Players
ABB, Adaptive Energy, Ambient Micro, Apprion, Aruba Networks, Atmel, BAE Systems, BSC Computer, Cardiomems, Chevron, Cymbet, Dust Networks, ELTAV,Ember, Emerson, Enocean, Gastronics, Greenpeak, Microstrain are some of the key players in the Wireless sensors market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Wireless sensors Market Segments
- Global Wireless sensors Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Global Wireless sensors Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Wireless sensors Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Wireless sensors Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Wireless sensors Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wireless Sensors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Market of Wireless sensors: Segmentation
Segmentation on basis of Type:
- Ambient Light Sensors
- Motion & Position Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Heart Rate Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- IMUs (6-Axis, 9-Axis)
- Accelerometers (3-Axis)
- Blood Glucose Sensors
- Image Sensors
- Humidity Sensors
- Carbon Monoxide Sensors
- Blood Oxygen Sensors
- Flow Sensors
- Level Sensors
- Chemical Sensors
- ECG Sensors
- Others (MRR, Ultrasonic Sensors, Vehicle Detection Sensors, Pedestrain Presence Sensors, Speed Sensors, Soil Moisture Sensors)
Segmentation on basis of End-user:
- Building Automation
- Wearable Devices
- Automotive & Transportation
- Oil and Gas
- Aerospace & Defense
Segmentation on basis of Connectivity Type:
- Cellular Network
- GPS/GNSS Module
- Bluetooth Smart/BLE
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wireless Sensors Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wireless Sensors Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wireless Sensors Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wireless Sensors Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.