In past few years, wireless battery monitoring market has witnessed significant growth rate, and it can be assumed that the organization is still in its early phase in this market. Wireless battery monitoring system provides continuous supply for critical systems and performs preemptive battery monitoring in organizations. It provides the opportunity to exclude any unscheduled power cut due to battery failure. Wireless battery monitoring is the only battery monitoring system that can monitor different types of batteries (for example generator batteries), individual battery voltage, temperature and impedance, current and ambient temperature for organizations. Most battery monitoring systems perform an impedance test once a week or once a month.
Wireless Battery Monitoring SystemMarket: Drivers and Challenges
The major drivers for wireless battery monitoring system is the technological advancement which has increased the adoption of batteries for energy storage used in emergency and grid-scale applications. In addition to that, growing usage of electric vehicles, which has made necessary for the adoption of wireless monitoring system to maintain safe operation of batteries in this electric-powered vehicles.
The assembly and interconnecting of the battery cells for monitoring their voltage and temperature is expensive which is restraining the market growth of the wireless battery monitoring system.
Wireless Battery Monitoring SystemMarket: key players
Some of the key players for wireless battery monitoring are Ashwoods Energy Limited, Toshiba Corporation, L&T Technology Services Ltd., Merlin Equipment Ltd., Vecture Inc., Lithium Balance Corporation, Nuvation Engineering.
Wireless Battery Monitoring SystemMarket: Regional Overview
Wireless battery monitoring market is currently dominated by North America region due to early adoption of wireless battery monitoring system.Asia Pacific wireless battery monitoring market is expected to have potential growth due to rising adoption of wireless battery monitoring system as well growing awareness in organizations for the precaution of the batteries.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market Segments
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market Size & Forecast 2017 To 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Technology
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Value Chain
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Wireless Battery Monitoring Market includes
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market by North America
- US & Canada
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market by Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
Wireless Battery Monitoring Market by Western Europe
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market by Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market by Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market by Japan
- Wireless Battery Monitoring Market by the Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Wireless Battery Monitoring SystemMarket: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of component:
- Battery management unit
- Communication unit
Segmentation on the basis of applications:
- DC power supply
- IDC data center
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- Energy and Utilities
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Defense and Government
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.