This Wireless Audio Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wireless Audio Products market.
The global wireless audio products market are used to transmit and receive various audio signals through wireless technologies, such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC and AirPlay, among others. Wireless earphone and headphones, portable speakers, sound bars, and wireless home theater systems, multi room speakers, and others are various types of wireless audio products available in the market. Increasing applications of wireless audio devices in the commercial sector, increasing penetration of infotainment devices, rising adoption of mobile devices, and others are the key driving factors of the market. In addition, wireless audio devices find applications in various sectors, such as consumer, automotive, commercial, security & defense and others. Wireless audio products are used as support accessories for mobile devices such as smartphones, laptops/computers, and gaming consoles in the consumer sector. Commercial sector comprises wireless audio products used at office spaces, industries, and other commercial establishments such as IT parks, sports complex, educational institutes, and government offices. In addition, increasing use of advanced driver assistance system (ADAS), in-vehicle infotainment systems, and GPS devices has boosted the utilization of wireless headphones, speakers, and others in cars, trucks, buses, and other automobiles.
Global Wireless Audio Products Market: Drivers and Challenges
Easy adoption of wireless audio products among the people is driven by advanced features offered in the wireless audio products such as flexile audio streaming, product bundling, and, increasing disposable income among the population is also encouraging people to invest in luxury items such as wireless audio products. Few other factors that positively impact the global wireless audio products market are advancement in audio technology and rising mobile devices penetration which support adoption of wireless speakers.
Stringent government regulations have been imposed regarding the frequency range of audio products.Few other challenges faced by the vendors in the market include threat of piracy, lesser bandwidth of wireless connection. These are the factors that hinder the growth of global wireless audio product market.
Global Wireless Audio Products Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regions, global wireless audio products market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa.
North America is likely to continue its leading position over the forecast period. The growth of this regional market is largely fuelled by easy adoption and better disposable income among the population. The continuous penetration of consumer electronics is among the key factors for the healthy pace of growth of the Asia Pacific market which has the highest potential. Western Europe market holds a notable share in the global wireless audio products market as it is home to several key vendors for sound systems.
Global Wireless Audio Products Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key players for wireless audio products market are Logitech/ UE, Bose Corporation, Philips, B&O, B&W, Harman International, Samsung Electronics, Beats Audio (Apple Inc.), Sony Corporation, Sonos Inc., Denon, Yamaha
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Wireless Audio Products Market Segments
- Wireless Audio Products Market Dynamics
- Wireless Audio Products Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Wireless Audio Products Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain Analysis
- Wireless Audio Products Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Wireless Audio Products Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Wireless Audio Products Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wireless Audio Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Wireless Audio Products Market: Segmentation
Global wireless audio products market can be segmented into product type, sales channel, and sectors, price range.
On the basis of product type, global wireless audio products market can be segmented into
On the basis of sales channel, global wireless audio products market can be segmented into
On the basis of sector, global wireless audio products market can be segmented into
On the basis of price range, global wireless audio products market can be segmented into
- medium prices
- HI end/Premium priced speakers.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wireless Audio Products Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wireless Audio Products Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wireless Audio Products Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wireless Audio Products Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.