Global Wireless Headphones Market Outlook
Increasing sophistication of headphones is one of the developing trends with solid growth in volumes and substantial growth in revenue. Wireless headphones is the top in the list of headphones choice by the people. With increased choice for wireless headphones, a vendor response from smartphone manufacturers is leading to removal of headphone jack. The spending by the consumers globally has increased for up-gradation of headphones with better features. This factor has hiked the prices of wireless headphones and thereby generating more revenue. Companies involved in wireless headphones have been designing products for specialized purposes.
Noise cancellation is the most sought-after feature offered by the wireless headphones. Most of the headphones are pre-programmed active noise-cancelling devices that blocks out all noise. A few wireless headphones offers adaptive noise-cancelling that requires algorithmic alterations to create the optimum sound for a particular setting. Some wireless headphones are compatible with certain apps that presets and enables users to control noise levels as desired.
Global Wireless Headphones Market: Reasons for Covering this Title
Global wireless headphone market is driven by surging sales of mobile devices, expanding use of online streaming services, and growing disposable income of the people. Moreover, high quality of wireless headphones from the audiophiles has compelled the companies to innovate in styling and technology, resulting in prominent demand generation over the few years. The market players are devising their approach with varying levels of complexity within the technology. The combination of smart technologies with wireless headphones will take the market to a whole new level.
Global Wireless Headphones Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Wireless Headphones market are Harman International Industries, Incorporated. Bose Corporation, Skullcandy, Sony Corporation, Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, Apple Inc., Jabra, V-MODA, LLC, Master & Dynamic., Bang & Olufsen, AfterShokz, JLab Audio, and Wicked Audio, Inc. among others.
Wireless Headphones Market: Key Trends
- Manufacturers are innovating products with different features so that these can be used by different customer base as per their needs.
- Sports and fitness wireless headphones are on high demand owing to additional features offered by them such as measures of heart rate, calories burned, and many more.
- The true wireless is new emerging form factor in the headphones, is forecasted to have most emerging segment revenue owing to its already started gain with real momentum.
Wireless Headphones Market: Key Developments
- In January 2019, Sony Interactive Entertainment acquired Audiokinetic. The acquisition will save Sony’s money for generating the license fees while the Audiokinetic will improve its services under financial protection of a major publisher.
- In July 2018, Wicked Audio launched two wireless headphones model as ENIX and HUM 1000 WIRELESS ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING headphones
Opportunities for Wireless Headphones Market Participants
Currently, North America dominated the wireless headphones market and Asia Pacific is estimated to be most growing wireless headphones market such that it will soon overtake the North America market growth. Voice assistants will the next biggest trend in the wireless headphones as the companies such as apple, Sony, Bose and others are offering access to assistants by incorporating push-to-talk buttons in the earpiece. Nearly every major brand of headphones has introduced true wireless headphones for one or more SKUs in their product line-up with advanced features and user interface. The technological advancement and styling of true wireless headphones is forecasted to fuel the wireless headphones market growth.
Brief Approach to Research for Wireless Headphones Market
FMI will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, formats, and application of segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall wireless headphones market sizes.
Global Wireless Headphones Market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of headphone fit, the global Wireless Headphones Market has been segmented as –
- Behind the neck
On the basis of connectivity mode, the global Wireless Headphones Market has been segmented as –
- Radio Frequency
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global Wireless Headphones Market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Store
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Wireless Headphones Market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Wireless Headphones Market and its potential
- Wireless Headphones Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Wireless Headphones Market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study for Wireless Headphones Market
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major Wireless Headphones Market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario for Induction Hob
- Analysis of the Wireless Headphones Market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Wireless Headphones Market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.