Fabry Disease Market: Key Players
This Fabry Disease market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fabry Disease market.
Fabry diseaseis also known as Anderson-Fabry disease and alpha-galactosidase A deficiency. It is a rare genetic disorder of lipid metabolism resulting from the deficient activity of the alpha-galactosidase A (a-Gal A) enzyme. The deficiency of the enzyme is caused by the alterations in the genes that instructs the cells to make alpha-galactosidase A (a-Gal A) enzyme. Fabry disease is known to cause variety of systemic symptoms and complications, one of them being metabolic disorders. The metabolism of sphingolipids is minimized, in fabry disease which results in the multiple organ failure and death. Owing to the deficiency of alpha galactosidase A enzyme, glycolipid called Gb3 accumulates in the blood vessels and other organs and thus results in formation of blockage or clots that leads to malfunctioning of the system.
Fabry Disease Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Fabry Disease Market: Segmentation
The global fabry disease market has been classified on the basis of treatment, end use and geography.
Fabry Disease Market: Overview
The enzyme replacement therapy is designed to provide enzyme to the patients suffering from enzyme deficiency. It was found that this treatment was not a complete cure though it improved the metabolism. Enzyme replacement therapy is the most expensive and unaffordable treatment among the treatments for fabry disease, hence the market for enzyme replacement therapy is expected to register moderate growth in overall fabry disease market. The analgesics, anticonvulsants and NSAIDs are generally known for the treatment of pain and other symptoms associated with fabry disease hence, contributing majorly to the market.
Fabry Disease Market: Regional Overview
The major players operating in this market and involved in development of new medications include Sanofi-Aventis LLC, iBio, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Genzyme Corporation, and Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Some of the existing key players in the global fabry disease market are Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Merc & Co., Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Teva pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fabry Disease Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on treatment, the global fabry disease market is divided into following:
- Enzyme replacement therapy
- Gene therapy
- Pharmaceutical formulations containing agalsidase alpha
Based on end user type, the global fabry disease market is divided into following:
Geographically, the global fabry disease market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APAC, Japan, Middle East and Africa.North America is estimated to be the most lucrative region owing to the affordability of the treatment followed by Europe. The rare incidences in APAC and MEA countries are expected to limit the growth of fabry disease market in these regions.
Fabry Disease Market: Key Players
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.