This Neurodegenerative Disease market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Neurodegenerative Disease market.
Neurodegenerative disease or neurodegeneration refers to the progressive damage or wear and tear of the nerve cells. Neurodegenerative disease causes loss of abilities like decision making and eventually memory loss. Neurodegeneration is a broader term which comprises of different disease namely Parkinson’s disease, Huntington disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease. These are the most commonly occurring diseases under the condition “Neurodegeneration”. Neurodegeneration can be caused due to genetic factor but the proportion is minimal. Major cause of neurodegeneration could be deposition of toxic protein substance in the brain or loss of functionality/improper functioning of mitochondria present in brain. Patients generally show mixture of symptoms for one or more neurodegenerative disease. Currently there is no cure for this condition however specific drugs are present in the market to minimize the symptoms (for example: donepezil and memantine for Alzheimer’s disease, L-dopa for Parkinson’s, riluzole for ALS).
Neurodegenerative Disease Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Neurodegenerative Market: Segmentation
Neurodegenerative market is classified on the basis of Drug class, indications and geography.
Neurodegenerative Disease Market: Overview
Neurodegenerative disease market is expected to grow at a significant pace mainly due to increasing cases of neurological disorders. The market is expected to witness advancement in the upcoming years due to launch of new type of drugs. In the Alzheimer’s market, drugs like GABA receptor modulators, anti-amyloid protein agents and nicotinic and cholinergic receptor agonists are expected to influence the market growth however in the Parkinson’s disease market will be driven due to launch of drugs like dopamine receptor agonists and reuptake inhibitors, glutamate receptor modulators, and adrenergic and adenosine antagonists. New players are expected to enter the market in the forecast years due to patent protection loss for major players.
Neurodegenerative Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, global neurodegenerative disease market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Global market for neurodegenerative disease is expected to grow by a CAGR of around 5%. Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth due to large population base over the forecast years.
Neurodegenerative Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in global Neurodegenerative market are Novartis, Pfizer, Merck Serono, Biogen Idec, TEVA Pharmaceuticals Industries, UCB, Boehringer Ingelheim, Sanofi S.A., GlaxoSmithKline to name a few. Major players will face competition in the upcoming years due to patent protection loss.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Neurodegenerative Disease Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on Drug class, the global Neurodegenerative disease market is segmented into the following:
- Dopamine Inhibitors
Based on Indications, the global Neurodegenerative disease market is segmented into the following:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Huntington disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s disease
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Neurodegenerative Disease Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Neurodegenerative Disease Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Neurodegenerative Disease Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Neurodegenerative Disease Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)