This Legionnaire Disease Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Legionnaire Disease Testing market.
Legionnaire Disease Testing: Market Insights
A severe form of pneumonia infection is known as legionnaire disease which causes lung inflammation. The bacteria are known as legionella cause legionnaire disease. The legionnaire disease is non-communicable. The breathing of contaminated aerosols developed from the jets, mists or water sprays is the common mode of transmission of the legionnaire infections. The rising burden of legionnaire infections has increased the demand for better treatment and novel products which boost the growth of legionnaire disease testing. The incubation of the legionnaire disease is around 2-10 days and severe pneumonia coupled with respiratory or multi-organ failure can occur if left untreated. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there are around 6,000 cases has been reported in the U.S. in the past few years. The disease prevalence has increased by 13% are more than it has been estimated. This rising patient pool is expected to boost the growth of legionnaire disease testing market.
Legionnaire Disease Testing: Market Dynamics
Rising government initiatives and funding has led to increased awareness among the population regarding proper identification and management of the disease. Moreover, the growing prevalence rate increases the demand for advanced diagnostic methods are driving the legionella testing market globally. The increasing adoption rate of legionnaire disease testing may drive the growth of the legionnaire disease testing market. Increasing R&D activities for technology development for various infections is further expected to drive the growth of the legionnaire disease testing market. However, the lack of skilled professionals is expected to impede the growth of the legionnaire disease testing market. Additionally, lack of resources and unknowingness of infection are also expected to hamper the growth of legionnaire disease testing market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Legionnaire Disease Testing: Overview
According to the World Health Organization, around 75-80% of the reported population are 50 years and above and out of which 65-70% are male population. The male population is more prone to legionnaire infection than the female population. Additionally, the aging population is at high risk and more likely to infect by the legionella bacteria. However, the improvement of novel testing technologies is on the rise, globally. Increasing awareness about the available and developing technologies also contributing to increasing the adoption rate for the new testing method, which is expected to create a huge potential market for legionnaire disease testing. However, lack of skilled healthcare physicians and unawareness of disease and unable to detect at an early stage may hamper the growth of legionnaire disease testing market. Moreover, the lack of advanced healthcare facilities may also restrict the growth of the legionnaire disease testing market.
Legionnaire Disease Testing: Region-wise Outlook
The Asia-Pacific legionnaire disease testing market is expected to grow at a high rate in the coming years. This is due to the presence of a large at high-risk population. Also, lack of awareness regarding the management of the infectious disease also contributing to the increasing number of population at risk in the region. This is expected to create a high potential growth for the legionnaire disease testing market. The North America market is expected to be the most prominent legionnaire disease testing market due to advanced healthcare infrastructure and large research and development activities in the region. Europe market will be at second place in the legionnaire disease testing market due to availability of skilled researchers coupled with a high adoption rate in the region. Latin America legionnaire disease testing market is expected to experience stable growth due to a lack of skilled professionals in the region. The Middle East & Africa is expected to be the least lucrative legionnaire disease testing market due to lack of facilities and unawareness among the population regarding the legionnaire disease.
Legionnaire Disease Testing: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global legionnaire disease testing market are Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Albagaia Ltd.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Abbott Laboratories.; F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG; Thermo Fischer Scientific, Inc.; Becton, Dickinson and Company; Aquacert Ltd, BioMérieux SA; Idexx Laboratories Inc.; and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Legionnaire Disease Testing Market Segments
- Legionnaire Disease Testing Market Dynamics
- Legionnaire Disease Testing Market Size
- Legionnaire Disease Testing Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Legionnaire Disease Testing Competition & Companies involved
- Legionnaire Disease Testing Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of East Asia)
- Middle East and Africa (N. Africa, S. Africa, Israel, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Legionnaire Disease Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Legionnaire Disease Testing: Segmentation
The global Legionnaire Disease Testing market is segmented by product type, diagnostic test, end user, and regions:
Legionnaire Disease Testing Segmentation by Product Type
- Polymerase Chain Reaction System
- Sequencer System
- Test Kits
- Assay Based Test Kits
- Rapid Test Kits
Legionnaire Disease Testing Segmentation by Diagnostic Test
- Culture Method
- Urinary Antigen Test
- Paired Serology
- Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA) Stain
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Combination Testing (Culture and Urinary Antigen Tests)
Legionnaire Disease Testing Segmentation by End User
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Clinical Research Centers
- Academic Institutes
- Research Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Legionnaire Disease Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Legionnaire Disease Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Legionnaire Disease Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Legionnaire Disease Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)