This Chronic Disease Management Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chronic Disease Management Services market.
Chronic disease management services are also referred as enhance primary care. This service is provided to the patient suffering from the chronic or terminal health condition and require multidisciplinary care. If any patient suffering from the chronic medical condition such as asthma, COPD, cancer, diabetes, stroke or musculoskeletal diseases for more than six months. However, there is no specified condition for the patient to provide chronic disease management service. Chronic disease management services are generally provided are long-term care center and rehabilitation center. In chronic care management services patient are aware of the more reliable treatment option. Patient thoroughly guided with to choose appropriate physician and treatment to cure the disease. This improves the quality of care of patient through various means. Chronic disease management services provider also aware the patient with the available reimbursement scenario provided by Medicare and Medicaid and also guide them to claim the respective allowances. If the patients are opting for chronic disease management service, there is strong possibility that patient will get most appropriate treatment with cheaper price and also get the benefit of allocated reimbursement.
Chronic Disease Management Services Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as asthma, COPD, cancer, diabetes, stroke or musculoskeletal diseases around the globe is the major factor driving the growth of chronic diseases management services market. Beside that increasing awareness of regarding the healthcare management service have also upsurge the growth of chronic disease management services market over the forecast period. Moreover, improved services by service provider have increased the demand for chronic disease management services in the market. The growth in the medical tourism sector and rise in healthcare IT solution have fueled the progression of chronic disease management service market. Inadequate patient engagement and lack of interoperability may responsible for the sluggish growth of this market. Besides that high investment required to establish the infrastructure and data security concerns related to cloud-based solutions can also hamper the progress of chronic disease management services market.
Chronic Disease Management Services Market: Overview
The chronic diseases management services market is expected show significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing awareness of people. In 2010 overall spending on chronic diseases management services is 73.6 million. Approximately 36 million people have taken the advantage of Medicare reimbursement policy in 2015 due chronic disease management services. There is huge competition among the leading services provider in this market. Both leading and local service provider offers various scheme to compete in the market. Chronic disease management service is taking gaining the attractiveness throughout the globe, due to the use of health information technologies and improved availability of the online resource in the healthcare. Leading services providers of this market are focusing on the collaboration and partnership with healthcare stakeholders to provide patient-centric care.
Chronic Disease Management Services Market: Regional Overview
Based on geographic region Chronic Disease Management Services market is classified into seven key regions, North, America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to be the most attractive market for chronic disease management service due to the availability of high healthcare infrastructure. This market is then followed by Western Europe and Eastern Europe owing to rising awareness of people in this region. APEJ and Japan are expected to be fastest growing market owing to increasing geriatric population. MEA and Latin America is expected to be the least attractive region for chronic disease management services market due to inadequate patient engagement.
Chronic Disease Management Services Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in chronic disease management services market identified across the value chain include, TriZetto Corporation, Phytel Inc., Pegasystems Inc. EXL Healthcare, AxisPoint Health, Wellcentive, Inc, Medecision, Inc, i2i Systems, Inc., HealthSmart Holdings, Inc., Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. ZeOmega Inc. Epic Corporation Inc, and Harmony Information Systems, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chronic Disease Management Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Chronic Disease Management Services Market: Segmentation
The global chronic disease management services market is classified on the basis delivery mode, end user, geographic region.
Based on service type, chronic disease management services market is segmented into following:
- Consulting service
- Implementation Service
- Educational Services
Based on delivery mode, chronic disease management services market is segmented into following:
- On Premise
- Web based
- Cloud based
Based on end user, chronic disease management services market is segmented into following:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Chronic Disease Management Services Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Chronic Disease Management Services Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Chronic Disease Management Services Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Chronic Disease Management Services Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)