This Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment market.
Chronic respiratory diseases that affects mainly the airways and other structures of the lungs. Chronic respiratory diseases includes chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, chronic sinusitis, occupational lung diseases, and pulmonary fibrosis, among others. The aforementioned diseases don’t have any cure but they can be treatable. Asthma occurs when any person exposed to specific allergens that leads to inflammation of the airways and muscles that are around airways get tighten and makes difficult for air to move in and out of the lungs. According to CDC statistics, the prevalence of asthma getting increased over the years. The prevalence of asthma increased from 7.3% in 2001 to 8.4% by 2010. In the U.S. about 20 Mn are asthma patients and 1 in every 12 people suffers from asthma. According NCD alliance, 235 Mn people suffer from asthma worldwide. Owing to this large pool of patient population various companies are actively working on novel mechanisms and innovative dosage forms to treat chronic respiratory diseases.
Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market: Drivers and Restraints
Government initiatives, favorable reimbursement policies, increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases, and raise in smoking population are boosting the growth of chronic respiratory diseases treatment market over the forecast period. Furthermore, higher air pollutant levels and rapid industrialization in developing countries have positive impact on the chronic respiratory diseases treatment market. According to CDC statistics, in 2014, COPD is 4th leading cause of death in the U.S. market. Approximately 142,000 individuals died from COPD in the U.S. Lack of specific tests to diagnose the COPD conditions and side effects of the drugs are restraining the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market: Overview
Companies are focusing on the inhalational dosage forms owing to its faster action and quick relief than the conventional dosage forms. Various companies are developing dosage forms to reduce the dosage errors and ease to use. For instance, ProAir® HFA (albuterol sulfate) inhalational aerosol marketed by Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd., the aerosol turns to red when the dosage in the inhaler nearly empty. Furthermore, companies developed nebulizer systems that can deliver precise inhalational solution to treat COPD conditions. BROVANA® (arformoterol tartrate) Inhalation Solution marketed by Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd deliver single dose inhalational solution to treat COPD conditions.
Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global chronic respiratory diseases treatment market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East and Africa. North America expected to dominate the global market for chronic respiratory diseases treatment due to favorable government policies and increase in awareness about the chronic respiratory diseases are expected to drive the growth of the market over the forecast period. Large patient pool and increase in air pollutants in the Asia –Pacific excluding Japan market are expected to boost the growth of the chronic respiratory diseases treatment market growth in APEJ region over the forecast period
Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the players in global chronic respiratory diseases treatment market include Merck & Co., Inc., Mylan N.V.,Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Teva Pharmaceutical Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd, andAstraZeneca plc,
he report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market: Segmentation
The global chronic respiratory diseases treatment market is classified on the basis of drug class, route of administration, distribution channel, and geography.
Based on drug class, the global chronic respiratory diseases treatment market is segmented into the following:
- Mucolytic agents
- Leukotriene Modifiers
- Monoclonal antibodies
Based on route of administration, the global Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment market is segmented into the following:
Based on distribution channel, the global Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment market is segmented into the following:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Mail order Pharmacies
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Chronic Respiratory Diseases Treatment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)