This Geofoams market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Geofoams market.
Geofoams are polymer-based materials and are categorized under cellular geosynthetics. Geosynthetics conventionally comprise of products with two types of structures, namely open cell and closed cell structures. Geofoams are often used as alternative filler materials in a variety of construction projects. Moreover, these geofoams also find application as compensating foundations. Conventional filler materials, such as waste tires, formed concrete, wood chips, soil, wood fibre to name a few, possess high density and are vulnerable to damage from variable stresses and different weather conditions if used in long-term operations.Geofoams are generally lighter in weight and thus help in effective transportation of material over relatively longer distances. Geofoams are generally manufactured in block shapes and can be customised according to the application specific needs. Primarily, the function of geofoams includes the filling of voids beneath the surface of bridges, highways and parking lots and also to act as a reinforcing material. Moreover, geofoams pose exceptional shear and load bearing properties and provide adequate strength owing to their exceptional density, this helps in maintaining the compressive strength and further provides protection against frost and heat over relatively longer time period. Geofoams also maximise the installation efficiency in the site location. It can be prefabricated on the site location and can be installed with ease. Likewise, geofoams can be easily handled and inventoried. In the marketplace, conventionally used geofoams include Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) based geofoams and Extruded Polystyrene (XPS) based geofoams.
Geofoams Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Geofoams Market: Segmentation
Geofoams Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global geofoams market is segmented into the seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA). As of 2016, Asia Pacific is expected to account for a significant share in the overall demand for geofoams due to increase in road and rail infrastructure in the region. The construction industry is witnessing a steady growth in emerging economies, such as China, India, Thailand and Indonesia. So also in Latin American countries such as Brazil and Argentina owing to increase in commercial and residential construction activities. North America and Europe are also projected to propel the demand for geofoams in the future. MEA is also expected to exhibit considerable growth in the adoption of geofoams.
Geofoams Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, product types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Geofoams Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of Product type, the geofoams market can be segmented as:
- Expanded Polystyrene
- Extruded Polystyrene
On the basis of Application, the geofoams market can be segmented as:
- Road Construction
- Green Roofs
Examples of some of the market participants in the global geofoams market identified across the value chain include:
- BASF Corporation
- Cellofoam Winchester
- ACH Foam Technologies
- Big Sky Insulations, Inc.
- Pacific Allied Products
- Beaver Plastics Ltd
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- Drew Foam Companies Inc.
- Foam Distributors Inc.
- Androp Packaging, Inc.
- EPS Industry Alliance
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Geofoams Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Geofoams Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Geofoams Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Geofoams Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.