The demand for an enhanced coloured printing techniques were met with the introduction of ink-cartridges as ink-cartridge focus on clear and high quality coloured printing. Ink-cartridges uses two technologies – thermal and piezoelectric. In a thermal ink-cartridge, a heating element is present in each partition of ink reservoir, with a tiny metal plate or resistor. Printing might be hindered if the ink starts to dry out or the level of ink becomes very low. While piezoelectric cartridge makes use of piezoelectric signal instead of the heating element.
The overall ink cartridge market might witness a decline with the introduction of digitalization and innovations in technology as more enhanced printing components and laser tones. The changes in printing techniques, Wi-Fi networks, increasing use of mobile devices and screen-based applications might be a reason contributing to the decline in global ink-cartridge market.
Ink-Cartridge Market: Drivers and Restraints
The launch of inkjet hardcopy peripherals offering ink-tanks that have extremely high page yield at very low cost of print per page are the significant developments in the ink-cartridge market. These enhancements are expected to support the global ink-cartridge market resulting into its overall global demand. The decline in the prices of ink-cartridge are further going to increase the demand of ink-cartridges. In addition to this, user’s transition from tri-colour cartridges to ink-cartridges, for a higher quality printing has resulted into increasing adoption of ink-cartridges.
Introduction of laser tones have resulted into a decline in the demand for ink cartridge, because of the enhanced features provided by laser tones. This is the primary factor restraining the global ink cartridge market.
Global Ink-Cartridge Market Technology Regional Overview
APAC and Latin America, in comparison with other regions, are expected to witness a higher growth in the ink-cartridge market. A decline in the growth of ink-cartridge market is expected in Europe and North America because of the introduction of printers with enhanced quality
Global Ink-Cartridge Key Players
Some of the major Ink-Cartridge global players include HP Development Company, L.P., Seiko Epson Corporation, SAMSUNG, Canon, Panasonic Corporation, Dell, Xerox Corporation, Lexmark International, Inc. and Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Ink-Cartridge Market Segments
- Global Ink-Cartridge Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Ink-Cartridge Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Ink-Cartridge Market
- Global Ink-Cartridge Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Ink-Cartridge Market
- Ink-Cartridge Technology
- Value Chain of Ink-Cartridge
- Global Ink-Cartridge Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Ink-Cartridge Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Ink-Cartridge Market: Market Segmentation
Global Ink-Cartridge Market can be divided into the following segments - based on type and applications.
Segmentation on basis of Type for Ink-Cartridge Market:
- One-piece Ink-Cartridge: In this type, each component consist of an outlet port through which the ink is passed
- Split type Ink Cartridge: In this type, every component does not have its outlet port, instead multiple components have one outlet port for feeding the ink. Split type ink cartridge can further be sub-segmented into single color and multi-color
Segmentation on basis of End-User Industry forInk-Cartridge Market:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.