This Pigging Valves market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pigging Valves market.
An increase in investments in novel refineries, oil exploration activities, and modernization of existing facilities will spur endorsement of pigging valves and actuators, particularly in developing region. Preference of greater automation in developed region such as Europe and North America leads to numerous growth opportunities for pigging valves in these regions. There has been a tremendous increase in implementation of pipelines for transportation of crude oil. Theses pipeline are considered as prominent aspects for any country economy and maintaining integrity these pipelines is very critical so here pigging valves are considered as most suitable option for, maintaining and cleaning pipelines. Pigging valves mainly segmented in Bypass and Shutoff pigging valves. Shutoff valves are designed to perform under harshest conditions and bypass valves to avoid blockage in pipelines. The advantage of bypass valves is that these products allowed products to flow through the bypass valves until other remedial action is taken during the cleaning process. Presently, of the total pigging valves sales, shut off valves account for maximum share of the total market share. And bypass pigging valves are also expected to surpass the 25-30% mark ten years down the line. By-Pass arrangement of pigging valves eliminates the possibility of line over-pressurization from being shut during the pigging operation. Pigging Valves has been witnessing a surge in demand since the recent past, owing to high efficiency and significantly low cost. Oil and gas industry is accounted for 35-40% share of pigging valve in end use industry.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Reason behind high growth of pigging valve in oil and gas industry is the growing import and export of crude oil between different countries. Pigging valves are also use in different process industries include beverages, food, cosmetics, household products, personal care, pharmaceuticals, paint, solvents, chemicals, pet food and many more.
There are number of patents filed by different group companies related to product innovation, technological advancement and others. Some of the patents are listed below
- Pipe pig formed of frozen product: This invention provides a technique and apparatus for pig pipe which is employed in a piping system for recovering a product.
- Speed regulated pipeline pig
- A pipeline pig launcher or receiver: This patent is related to a pipeline pig launcher or receiver and a method for launching and receiving of a pipeline pig.
Launching Products with Innovative Features
From last few decades manual pigging valve system is used in different industry in which launch and receive processes have been completed without stopping the product flow. And these system designed only to load, launch and retrieve a single pig at a time. But now a days automated pigging system allow multiple pig to be loaded simultaneously and this eliminates the need to blow down vent pipeline content and pig barrel every single time during the process.
The ability of automated pigging systems to reduce labor costs has been the primary carter for growth in recent years. Environmental safety is also a big concern with manual pigging valve system. So reduction of volume of emission industries are inclining towards using of automated pigging valve system. There are different kind of designs such as vertical launch barrel system, angled launch barrel system, horizontally oriented design and others are used for pigging valve system.
Regional Market Outlook
The global Pigging Valves market is segmented into the following regions -- North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South East Asia-Pacific, China, Japan, India and the Middle East and Africa. Middle East countries has high growth for oil and gas industry and expected to gain high increase in pigging valves market. Increasing export of crude oil from Middle East countries is one of the reason behind pigging valves growth in this market. The regional demand dynamics can be directly correlated with the demand for pigging valves. China, India, japan has been dominant in terms of industrialization and are expected to remain dominant in terms of the demand for Pigging Valves. South East Asian countries are also expected to witness high penetration rates owing to rising pigging valves growth. North America and Europe have limited demand for pigging valves as compared Middle East and Asia Pacific; however combination of enlarged production from U.S. shale shows and a preeminent need to accomplish corrosion in aging pipeline infrastructure.
Global Pigging Valves Market: Key Players
Key players in the global Pigging Valves market are PBM Valve, Jag Valves, HARTMANN VALVES GmbH, Frontier Valve International, Tiger Valve Company (TVC), CGIS, Sofis valve operation, Argus Machine Co. Ltd., Smith Flow Control, Pigging Solutions, SAMSON Controls Inc., Pipetech Corporation, Master Flo Valve Inc., Energas Technologies (Pty) Limited, RMA Pipeline Equipment Ltd., PHOENIX SPECIALTY INC. and others.
Opportunities for Market Participants
Increasing development and industrialization, are some of the reason behind growing market of pigging valves. Pigging valves provide rapid paybacks of investment, long term savings and a reduced environmental footprint. With the market being substantially fragmented, the level of competition for a new entrant is foreseen to remain high and focus on local markets by market participants will aid in sustaining in the highly competitive market.
Brief Approach to Research
FMI will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the nature, product type and sales channel of the product segments covered in the study are followed by a demand-side analysis to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level and consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pigging Valves Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Product Definition and Segmentation
Pigging is defined by an action which is taken to clean the pipelines via the means of a pig (device) that travels through the line. Pigging valve name is derived in oil industry is because of its squealing sound during the cleaning process. Also any kind of valve which allowed the free travel of pig through the valve is considered as piggable valve. There are numerous explanations to pig a pipeline, but the most adapted one is to clean the line of debris. This procedure ensures that the product running through the pipeline is continuing efficiently and decreases the possibility of product contamination. These pigging valves optimize production and mitigate corrosion through effective liquids sweeping and debris removal.
By Product Type:
- Bypass Pigging Valve.
- Shutoff Pigging Valve.
By End Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas industry
- Chemical industry
- Refining, & Petrochemical industries.
- water, seawage & effluent
- food-processing industries
- mining & power generation
- Ultrasonic Pigging
- Magnetic Flux Pigging
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the Pigging Valves market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Pigging Valves market and their potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Technology roadmap involved, from inception period to present date
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Pigging Valves market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the global Pigging Valves market
- In-depth pricing analysis by key product segments, regions and major Pigging valves market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario in the global Pigging Valves market
- Analysis of the global Pigging Valves market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key Pigging Valves market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of top players in the Pigging Valves market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Pigging Valves Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Pigging Valves Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Pigging Valves Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Pigging Valves Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.