This Power Line Communication Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Power Line Communication Systems market.
Power Line Communication Systems Market: Introduction
The increasing demand for data and other signals has been the main factor that has been pushing companies to bring out new technologies. Power line communication systems are one of those technologies that have been addressing the demand for data at cheaper rates. Power line communication systems enable the transmission of data over existing power cables. Power line communication systems allow the power cable to run the electrical signal with the data signal so that one can receive power and at the same time control/retrieve data from it in a half-duplex manner.
Power Line Communication Systems Market: Drivers and Challenges
Among the many drivers of the power line communication systems market, one of the major factors has been the adoption of smartphones and increasing demand for Internet connectivity. This has led people to adopt new services such as smart homes faster, which, in turn, increases the market for power line communication systems. Factors such as low maintenance cost and lesser installation time also add up as drivers for the power line communication systems market. Another driver for the power line communication systems market has been the expansion of smart grid networks. These networks increase the opportunity of providing the maximum base to deploy power line communication systems.
However, because of enormous variations in the physical characteristics of electricity networks and virtual absence of international standards make the provisioning of services far from being standard and a repeatable process. This is expected to lead to the slow growth of the market for power line communication systems.
Power Line Communication Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the power line communication systems market are Siemens AG, Netgear Inc., AMETEK, Inc., ABB, Schneider Electric SE, TP-Link Technologies, General Electric, Hubbell Power Systems Inc., D-Link Corporation, Landis+Gyr, Belkin International, Inc., Zyxel Communications Corp. and devolo AG, among others.
Power Line Communication Systems Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, the power line communication systems market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, SEA & Other APAC, Japan, and the Middle East & Africa. Among the various regions, North America is estimated to be a prominent market in terms of value, and the U.S. is expected to be the most attractive market in the region. Moreover, the power line communication systems markets in Europe and North America are expected to register significant growth due to the presence of tier-1 manufacturers in countries such as Germany, and due to government initiatives taken by some of the countries in these regions for power line communication systems particularly referring to smart home initiatives. The power line communication systems markets in Europe and North America are expected to be followed by China and Japan. Furthermore, as most of the power line communication system manufacturers operate from North America and Europe, the power line communication systems markets are expected to gain traction in these regions throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to the market for smart home systems in Europe, which is evolving, and just behind North America in terms of market value and market growth. Also, the low installation costs with the wide area coverage of transmission lines are expected to deepen the power line communication systems market. The power line communication systems markets in North America and Europe are expected to account for more than 40% of the overall global power line communication systems market.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Market Size & Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Power Line Communication Systems Market
- Market Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and Other APAC
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of SEA and Other APAC
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The power line communication systems market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The power line communication systems market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Power Line Communication Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Power Line Communication Systems Market: Segmentation
The power line communication systems market can be segmented into component, frequency, application, end use, and region.
On the basis of component, the power line communication systems market can be segmented into:
On the basis of frequency, the power line communication systems market can be segmented into:
- Narrowband (3kHz to 500 kHz)
- Broadband (Greater than 500 kHz)
On the basis of application, the power line communication systems market can be segmented into:
- Energy Management and Smart Grids
- Indoor Networking
On the basis of end use, the power line communication systems market can be segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Power Line Communication Systems Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Power Line Communication Systems Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Power Line Communication Systems Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Power Line Communication Systems Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.