Telemetry Market: Introduction
Telemetry is the programmed or automatic measurement solution, which also allows for wireless transmission of data from various remote sources.
Telemetry Market: Drivers and Restraints
Growing incidents of cardiovascular disorder coupled with increasing awareness among patients and healthcare practitioner to adopt technology advanced products, both the factor together contributing to the growth of the telemetry market.
Moreover, supportive government initiatives paired with growing R&D initiatives are the other factors attributing to the growth of telemetry market. Also, increasing application demand of telemetry for connected car concept, smart meters for energy utilization, lighting management, and smart sensors are the other crucial parameters attributing to the growth of the telemetry market during the forecast period.
Global Telemetry Market: Competitive Landscape
The major player operating in Telemetry Market includes Siemens AG, GE Healthcare, Astro-Med, Inc., Rogers Communications, Inc., Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Philips Healthcare, Lindsay Corporation, Schneider Electric, Verizon Communications, Inc., Kongsberg Gruppen, Honeywell International Inc., BioTelemetry, Inc., Schlumberger Ltd., L-3 Communications Holdings Inc., Sierra Wireless, Inc., Cobham Plc., IBM Corp and Finmeccanica SPA.
- In July 2017, a wireless medical technology provider BioTelemetry Inc., completes acquisition of LifeWatch AG; healthcare technology solution provider. The objective of this acquisition is to capture huge market opportunity for healthcare and associated domains.
Global Telemetry Market: Regional Trend
Stricken government regulation in North America and Western, owing to which the demand for better Telemetry solution is anticipated to increase, due to which, the North America and Western Europe are anticipated to showcase significant growth rate with respect to the Telemetry Market in forthcoming years.
Asia Pacific is expected to spectator high growth opportunities during the forecast period owing to surge in disposable income and increasing government initiatives to the expansion of telemetry infrastructure in the respective region is anticipated to propel the telemetry growth in APAC region.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Telemetry Market: Market Segmentation
Global Telemetry Market can be divided into five segments, on the basis of technology, component, application, sensor, and region.
Segmentation on the basis of the technology for Telemetry Market as:-
- Wire-Link Or Wired Telemetry
- Wireless Telemetry
- Digital Telemetry
- Data Loggers
- Acoustic Telemetry
Segmentation on the basis of the component for Telemetry Market as:-
- Telemetry Transmitter
- Components of Receiver
Segmentation on the basis of the application for Telemetry Market as:-
- Healthcare/ Medicine
- Vehicle Telemetry (Telematics)
- Retail Telemetry
- Aerospace and Defense
- Logistics and Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy and Power Utilities and
Segmentation on the basis of the sensor for Telemetry Market as:-
- Optical Rpm Sensors
- Vehicle Dynamics Sensors
- GPS Sensors
- Magnetic Rpm Sensors
- Resistance Sensors
- Temperature Sensors
- Torque Sensors
- Current/Voltage Sensors
- Position Sensors
- Displacement Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Vibration Sensors
- Load Cell Sensors
- Phasor Sensors
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.