This Antimony market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Antimony market.
Antimony is a chemical element and exists in both metallic and non metallic forms. The metallic form is bright silver and brittle material. Non metallic form of antimony is grey powder. Antimony is a stable element in dry air and is inert toacids and alkalis. Antimony expands on cooling and is a bad conductor of electricity and heat. Antimony is among the oldest known element to mankind and has been used for varied applications since 4000 BC.
Antimony is available freely in nature and also can be extracted from ores such as valentinite and stibnite. Elemental antimony is present in relatively small amount owing to high reactivity of antimony with sulfur, lead, silver and copper.Stibnite is the commonly used ore for extracting antimony, ores of antimony are crushed and then antimony is hand sorted from the crushed ore. Owing to large reserves and cheap and abundant labor available in China, China dominates the global antimony production. Antimony is also recycled from lead acid batteries, recycled antimony is among other major sources for antimony and is fast gaining acceptance as an easy source of antimony.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Flame retardants followed by lead acid batteries dominate the global demand for antimony the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Increasing demand for flame retardants in several end user industries such as plastic has been among foremost factors driving demand for antimony.Lead acid batteries are used in various industries including automobiles, marine, etc. Increasing demand for electric vehicles is expected to drive demand for antimonyduring the forecast period. Major end user industries for antimony include consumer goods such as automobile and textile among others. Therefore, macroeconomic factors such as GDP growth and purchase power parity are also among major growth drivers for antimony market. Exposure to antimony poses severe health hazards including breathing disorders, skin irritation, and lung cancer among others. Antimony also leads to several environmental hazards which have led to surge in number of regulations to regulate antimony consumption which have been restraining market growth for antimony.
Asia Pacific dominates the global antimony market primarily owing to high demand in China. Over 80% of the global antimony production is controlled by China; moreover high GDP growth in the region is expected to drive antimony market during the forecast period. Demand for antimony in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a sluggish rate primarily owing stringent regulations in the regions.
Some manufacturers in the antimony market include Shanghai Metal Corporation, Beijing North Xinyuan Electrical Carbon Products Co.Ltd and Qingdao Glory International Trading Co. among several others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product types and distribution channels.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Antimony Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Forecast 2015 -2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Antimony Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Antimony Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Antimony Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Antimony Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.