This Braze Alloys market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Braze Alloys market.
The global braze alloys market is witnessing an upsurge in recycling processes as manufacturers are innovating novel approaches for cost-effective manufacturing of braze alloys.
Leading players in the global aluminum industry are also banking on innovative approaches for development, identification, and implementation of economical solutions to optimize the benefits of aluminum recycling.
Further, market players are focusing on automating and optimizing processes through pre-sorting, shredding, and separation methods that help recycled braze alloys to achieve favorable characteristics.
Global Braze Alloys Market – Growth Drivers
Braze alloys are witnessing significant demand from the automotive industry, where in they are used in condenser and evaporator connections for air-conditioning systems, fuel injection pipes, and brake linings.
The end-use industry has been striving to develop lightweight automotive components. Copper and aluminum based braze alloys are light in weight and offers superior performance. Moreover, adoption of braze alloys would surge in the coming years, given considerable investments in automobile production in developing regions.
Moving ahead, braze alloys are also finding huge application in aerospace industry, as they are crucial in manufacturing of aircraft components that are highly resistant against high temperature and pressure, and corrosion.
Furthermore, rise in usage of recycled aluminum metal-based braze alloys in aerospace industry will provide lucrative opportunities for market players.
Global Braze Alloys Market – Growth Restraints
Fluctuating prices of raw materials, used in manufacturing of braze alloys, are a major concern for market players. Inadequate capacity and slumping manufacturing activities are disturbing the supply chain of braze alloys market.
Copper is the base metal in the production of copper-based alloys. As such, volatilities in process of manufacturing copper-based braze alloys is projected to have adverse impact on market growth.
Impact of COVID-19 on Global Braze Alloys Market
The COVID-19 pandemic is severely affecting the revenue pool of braze alloys market. Interruption in manufacturing process of automobiles in APAC and Europe has significantly reduced the demand for braze alloys.
Industries are not focusing upon new launches of vehicles, rather they are concentrating on sales of previously manufactured vehicles.
Going forward, reduced flight operations have halted the manufacturing of aircrafts. As such, continual need of maintenance have decreased amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
China is the largest producer of raw material for braze alloys. Due to the second wave of pandemic, government has imposed lockdowns and slowed down international transportation. This, in turn, is putting strain on net profit of manufacturers.
Global Braze Alloys Market - Regional Analysis
Asia Pacific (APAC) would remain in the vanguard of the global braze alloys market both in terms of revenue share and CAGR. Rapid growth of end-use industries such as aerospace, automotive, and construction is majorly molding the regional market.
Moreover, governments are playing a crucial role by scaling up their investments in infrastructure development projects, especially in countries – China, Japan, and India. While APAC’s market has been making significant strides, the braze alloys market in North America is also offering relevant revenue creation prospects.
Represented by the US, North America accounts for around half of the global aerospace industry revenue.
Global Braze Alloys Market - Competitive Landscape
The global braze alloys market is fairly consolidated comprising limited number of players. These market leaders are innovating new approaches for manufacturing braze alloys to maintain sustainability.
Manufacturers are adopting artificial intelligence (AI), for pre-sorting, shredding, and separation of metals. Further, strategic activities such as acquisitions and capacity expansions are shaping the competitive landscape.
- In June 2020, Johnson Matthey Plc and Ningxia Baofeng Energy Group are looking to expand their manufacturing units by establishing 6600 mtpd methanol plants in China.
- On June 2020, Morgan Advanced Materials plc. acquired Carbo San Luis after 22 years of collaboration.
Key players in global braze alloy market includes,
- Johnson Matthey Plc.
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc.
- Lucas-Milhaupt, Inc.
- Oerlikon Metco
- Umicore N.V.
- Bellman-Melcor LLC
- Harimatec Czech
- Indian Solder
- Braze Alloys
- VBC Group.
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Braze Alloys Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Braze Alloys Market – Segmentation
The global braze alloys market is segmented on the basis of following,
By Product Type
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Braze Alloys Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Braze Alloys Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Braze Alloys Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Braze Alloys Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.