This Chronotherapy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Chronotherapy market.
Chronotherapy is the treatment method in which availability of drugs tunes to the body clock. Certain plants show rhythmicity by opening at day time and close during the night in the same way human body also behaves and gets affected with the dosage of drugs. The toxicity and efficacy of many drugs depend upon the behavioral and physiological processes and dosing schedule. Many drugs cause alterations which further leads to altered homeostatic regulation and illness.
Various hormones are released during the day time while some other are released during the night. Diseases such as hypertension, arthritis, asthma follow circadian rhythm. For example, in case of rheumatoid arthritis the pain increases in the morning and reduces as the day ends. In the case of hypertension, the systolic blood's pressure rises up after 4-6 hours of the patient wakes in the morning and decrease during the afternoon and reaches the minimum at night. Chronotherapy refers to therapeutics which match the rhythms of the disorder and help in optimizing outcomes with minimum side effects. The therapy targets on releasing of a drug at an appropriate time and at a specific site in order to maintain steady blood levels of a particular drug. The success of the chronotherapy depends on the time at which the medicine is administered by the patient. The Chronotherapy is expected to be promising in future in diseases such as asthma, cardiovascular diseases, and deficit syndromes in children.
Chronotherapy: Drivers and Restraints
Chronotherapy is increasing as it reduces the frequency of dosage. Also with the adoption of chronotherapy, various side effects are avoided. Chronotherapy has improved patient compliance. Prevalence of increasing number of diseases such as asthma, arthritis is expected to decrease with the promising therapy. Moreover, with chronotherapy diseases such as hypertension, asthma, the drugs target specific sites which reduce the treatment time. However, during the chronotherapy, the patient may feel hot or cold and may become sleep deprived. Also after the treatment, chronotherapy develops a non-24-h sleep-wake syndrome as the person sleeps for over 24 h. With the continuous research and development, the therapy is expected to improve. Also, the increase in the healthcare expenditure and development of new drugs with better outcomes for the patients are driving the Chronotherapy market. The Chronotherapy Market offers great potential and holds a strong approach in future with its continued investment.
Chronotherapy: Regional Outlook
North America among other regions is expected to be a dominant region in the global Chronotherapy market followed by Europe, due to strict control for patient safety and care. Also, the market is expected to grow due to the increasing prevalence of diseases, growing research and development and patented strategies in the region. The Chronotherapy market in the Asia Pacific and Japan is expected to grow at a significant rate due to the expansion of product offerings. In addition, measures by the government in the region on providing better healthcare facilities to the population contribute to the growth of the Chronotherapy.
Chronotherapy Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global Chronotherapy Market are UCB Pharma GmbH, GenPharma International Pvt. Ltd., Cipla Limited, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, Pfizer Inc. Bayer AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc and Bausch Health Companies Inc. among others. The companies are involved in partnerships for R&D in order to exploit maximum potential and to decrease the prevalence of diseases. Also, they are majorly focusing on strengthening the core skills to increase efficacy and efficacy of drugs to further improve the outcomes. Many companies have filed patents and are continuously researching to produce effective drugs with less adverse effects. The manufacturers are reviewing and making efforts by increasing the efficiency of drugs with Chronotherapy which is expected to increase the market.
Key data points covered in report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Chronotherapy Market by types of product, indication type, distribution channel and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa by end user and country segments
- Chronotherapy Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Chronotherapy Market system market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Chronotherapy Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Chronotherapy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Chronotherapy Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global Chronotherapy market can be segmented on the basis of treatment type, indications, distribution channel and geography.
Based on treatment type, the global Chronotherapy Market is segmented as:
- Antiasthmatic Drugs
- Antihypertensive Drugs
Based on Indications, the global Chronotherapy Market is segmented as:
- Bronchial asthma
- Myocardial infarction
- Cerebrovascular accidents
- Peptic ulcer
Based on Distribution channel, the global Chronotherapy Market is segmented as:
- Hospitals pharmacies
- Retail stores
Based on Region, the global Chronotherapy Market is segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan and China
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth Chronotherapy market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Availability of device, cost of the test, specificity and sensitivity
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, Channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Chronotherapy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Chronotherapy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Chronotherapy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Chronotherapy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)