This Cloves market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cloves market.
Cloves are the spices made from aromatic flower buds of the clove tree. In terms of taste and flavor, cloves have very strong spicy taste and pungent aroma. They are consumed either as a whole or ground, and have application in culinary food, meat, marinades and in many other cuisines. Moreover, cloves also have demand in the global market in the form of oil which is widely used in personal care, cosmetics, and health care products. In the current scenario, demand for cloves is increasing in the global market due to its wide application in food and beverage industry for unique taste and aroma, whereas in personal care and cosmetic products it is used in toothpaste, perfumes, and mouth rinse and in many other products. Apart from its usage in food and personal care products, it is also gaining demand in health care industry as it helps to cure lot of health related problems such as a cough and cold, toothache, etc. The majority of cloves in the world are produced in Asia Pacific and Latin American countries. Currently, the highest demand for cloves in terms of consumption in the global market accounts comes from Asia Pacific and North America region.
Global Cloves Market: Market Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Cloves Market: Market Segment
The market for clove is segmented on the basis of by form, by application, by distribution channel, and by end-use. On the basis of form, cloves market is segmented into whole, powder, and oil. Cloves in the form of whole and powder are mostly used in food and beverages, and clove oil is used in cosmetics, personal care, and healthcare products. Further, the market for cloves is segmented by the application which includes food and beverage industry, personal care and cosmetics, and health care products. It is used as a spice or a key ingredient in food and culinary products to give unique aroma and taste. In addition, demand for cloves is also increasing in natural, herbal, and organic product manufacturers as it is used as a herbal or natural ingredient in products such as toothpaste, perfumes, skin care, hair care, fragrances, etc. In the healthcare industry, cloves are used to cure problems related to infection, dental, headache, respiratory problems, and blood circulation and for many other health benefits. Further, on the basis of the distribution channel, it is segmented into hypermarket/supermarket, departmental stores, neighborhood stores and online retailers. Another segment is on the basis of its end-use, which includes commercial and household.
Global Cloves Market: Regional Segment
On the basis of the regional segment, the global market for cloves is segmented in seven different regions including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. In the global market, the majority of the consumption of cloves is in Asia-Pacific countries in terms of both value and volume. Further, the demand for cloves is also increasing in North America and Western Europe countries due to its wide application in personal care, cosmetics, and health care manufacturers.
Global Cloves Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the cloves market are Saipro Biotech Private Limited, ROYAL SPICES, True Ceylon Spices, Lankan Flavour, Aroma Aromatics & Flavours, Super Africa Products, PTC Agro (PVT) LTD., Wee Kiat Development Pte Ltd., Manohar Botanical Extracts Pvt. Ltd., and NOW Foods.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cloves Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Cloves Market Segments
- Cloves Market Dynamics
- Cloves Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Cloves Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Cloves Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Cloves Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Cloves Technology
- Value Chain
- Cloves Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Cloves Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cloves Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cloves Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cloves Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cloves Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)