This Erythrosine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Erythrosine market.
Overview of the Erythrosine Market
As modern manufacturers emphasize elevating their product appeal to entice a larger consumer bases, increasing product attractiveness remains paramount. Colorants play a vital role in achieving this, particularly in the food and beverage sector. Growing consumer inclination towards decorative foods, has further brought food additives and colorants in spotlight. Obtained from coal tar, erythrosine is one such artificial red coloring agent, commonly known as red dye, which finds significant application in cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage sector.
It has been validated with claims that food coloring preparations containing erythrosine possess superior coloring features compared to alternative red food colorings which include longevity, lack of bleeding, color strength, and finished product quality. The merit of using erythrosine is strongly supported by companies that use erythrosine for food decoration purposes. Precise visual effect and unique shades achieved with erythrosine, which are unattainable by using other food colors, makes erythrosine a preferred choice for end users.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Erythrosine Market: Notable Developments
The key players operating in erythrosine market attempt to focus on changing consumer requirements to gain a competitive edge. Investments centering constant research initiatives regarding the efficacy of erythrosine are also being carried out by leading erythrosine market contributors.
- Food Ingredient Solutions (FIS), a leading erythrosine market player recently partnered with Spain’s BTSA to provide Non-GMO vitamin E developed from IP non-GMO soy and sunflower oil.
- BASF and Sichuan Lutianhua Co., Ltd., a globally recognized erythrosine provider recently signed a MoU to co-develop a pilot production plant, which will substantially reduce carbon emissions and boost energy efficiency in producing dimethyl ether from syngas compared to the tradition.
Sigma-Aldrich Co.LLC., a leading erythrosine market player was founded in 1996. The company’s parent organization is Merck Group and its subsidiaries include Cerilliant Corporation, Cell Marque Corporation, BioReliance Corporation, and more. The company aims to solve life science problems through collaborations with the global scientific community.
Dynemic Products Ltd., another company operating in the erythrosine market was founded in 1990 with its headquarters located in India. The company’s subsidiary includes Dynamic Overseas (India) Pvt. Ltd. The company is one of the largest manufacturer and exporter of food colors across the globe.
Erythrosine Market: Market Dynamics
Consumer Inclination towards Processed Foods to Foster Growth
Packaged and processed foods are becoming a vital aspect of today’s busy, on-the-go consumers, as they support their fast-paced lifestyles. Packaged and processed foods require effective preservation and stronger shelf appeal to entice consumers. Consumer inclination towards processed foods has shifted the food manufacturers towards synthetic food colorants that allow preservation for a longer period of time, including erythrosine.
As packaged and processed food consumption continues to rise, the application of synthetic food colorants such as erythrosine is likely to gain major impetus, supporting the growth of the erythrosine market.
Reluctance for Synthetic Additives to Hamper Sales
Although synthetic additives are gaining widespread applicability across a plethora of industries owing to its effective preservation for a longer time and cost-effectiveness over natural dyes, the growing positive perception associated to natural colorants and dyes is expected to hinder the sales of erythrosine. Demand for natural colorants and additives are witnessing a major growth on account of the rapid gravitation towards the health and wellness trend, and shift towards food products having naturally derived ingredients.
Health Adversities to Impact Adoption
Depending on its long term and short term utilization, erythrosine has potential carcinogic and mutagenic effects. Although it is used as a colorant alternative, the health adversaries of erythrosine have resulted in prohibition of the dye in certain regions. For instance, Erythrosine is banned in the US but is legal in Brazil and other countries. As health remains a top priority, it could hinder the adoption of erythrosine.
Regional Assessment: Asia Pacific to Maintain Market Dominance
Asia Pacific region accounts for a major market share of the erythrosine market. Gains are attributed to the increasing demand for packaged and processed foods and increasing emphasis on providing decorative products. Furthermore, with a number of erythrosine market players located in Asia Pacific countries, the market in this region is likely to witness notable growth. Europe also hold key opportunities for the erythrosine market contributors. However, the prohibition of erythrosine as a food dye in the North American countries, on account of its negative impact on health would exhibit challenges for the erythrosine market in North America.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global erythrosine market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with erythrosine market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on erythrosine market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Erythrosine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Erythrosine Market: Segmentation
On the basis of end-use, the erythrosine market is segmented into:
- Food & Beverages
On the basis of form, erythrosine market is segmented into:
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Erythrosine market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Erythrosine market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Erythrosine market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Erythrosine market
- Competitive landscape of the Erythrosine market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Erythrosine market performance
- Must-have information for Erythrosine market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Erythrosine Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Erythrosine Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Erythrosine Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Erythrosine Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)