Lactylated Monoglyceride Market Outlook
Lactylated monoglyceride is also known as lactic acid esters of monoglyceride, which is produced by the reaction of lactic acid with monoglyceride. Lactylated monoglyceride has foaming and emulsifying ability and is used as a food emulsifier. Food products are made up of a complex mixture of carbohydrates, oils, proteins, water, etc., and thus, food emulsifiers such as lactylated monoglyceride are used for proper mixing of the components and to improve the quality of the food. It is used in shortenings for desserts, cakes, etc. Lactylated monoglyceride is used as a mousse enhancer in whipped cream and cream mixtures. Lactylated monoglyceride improves the inner texture and volume of the bakery products and also help to prolong the shelf-life of the products.
Surge in the Frozen Food Industry is Anticipated to Increase the demand for Lactylated Monoglyceride
The changing lifestyle, hectic schedule, preference for convenience, increase in disposable income, etc. are some of the drivers for the increase in the demand bakery products. The increase in the consumption of bakery products is anticipated to increase the sales of lactylated monoglyceride. Lactylated monoglyceride is used as an emulsifier which helps to improve the texture, increases the volume, enhances the crumb structure, etc. Lactylated monoglyceride aids in the proper mixing of the various ingredients that are used in the preparation of bakery products such as cakes, creams, etc. Lactylated monoglyceride is used to improve the quality, enhance the shelf-life, and to maintain consistency of the product.
The changes in the socioeconomic conditions and technological developments are the major reasons for the growth of the frozen food industry. The demand for frozen food products is increasing as they are convenient to use and can be easily preserved with minimal impact on the quality of the food product. The frozen food products contain emulsions such as oil-in-water, and the freezing can directly affect the stability of such products. Therefore, emulsifiers such as lactylated monoglyceride can be used to enable proper blending of the ingredients and to maintain the stability of the frozen food products. Thus, the growth of the frozen food industry is anticipated to increase the sales of lactylated monoglyceride.
The intense competition in the food industry is anticipated to serve as a restraint for the lactylated monoglyceride market. There are many global market players that are continuously trying to develop innovative products to remain on the forefront in the market. Thus, the high competition in the market provides a variety of options of emulsifiers to the consumers. The consumer preference for a product depends on a variety of factors such as cost, brand, source, etc., and therefore, it becomes difficult to understand the choice of consumers. Thus, the presence of various emulsifiers is anticipated to serve as a restraint for the market.
Lactylated Monoglyceride Market: Regional Analysis
The lactylated monoglyceride market is anticipated to grow at a high rate in the Asia Pacific region. The changing food consumption patterns, hectic lifestyle, the influence of the western culture, etc. are some of the drivers for the increase in the demand for bakery products in the Asia Pacific region. India and China together have a population of around 272 crores and are among the top 5 countries that have the highest youth population in the world. The youth population is a major driver for the increase in the demand for bakery products. The food manufacturers are expected to use emulsifiers to improve the texture, flavor, and the quality of the bakery products. Thus, the increase in demand for bakery products is estimated to have a positive impact on the lactylated monoglyceride market.
Lactylated Monoglyceride Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Lactylated Monoglyceride market are:
- Corbion AG
- Riken Vitamin Co., Ltd.
- Musim Mas Holdings Pte. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the lactylated monoglyceride market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as end-use
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Lactylated Monoglyceride Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to lactylated monoglyceride market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in lactylated monoglyceride market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of lactylated monoglyceride
- Value Chain Analysis of the lactylated monoglyceride market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Lactylated Monoglyceride Market Segmentation
The Lactylated Monoglyceride market can be segmented on the basis of end-use:
On the basis of end-use, the Lactylated Monoglyceride market can be segmented as:
- Baked Goods
- Others (e.g. snacks, desserts, etc.)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the lactylated monoglyceride market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the lactylated monoglyceride market
- Competitive landscape of the lactylated monoglyceride market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on lactylated monoglyceride market performance
- Must-have information for lactylated monoglyceride market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.