This Mens Post Shave market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mens Post Shave market.
Men’s Post-Shave: Market Outlook
The global personal care market has witnessed significant growth in terms of value sales over the past couple of years, which is mainly attributable to the rise in the demand for various cosmetic and beauty care products. As of last year, the male grooming products market was valued at US$ 57.7 billion, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period. Male grooming products primarily consist of moisturizers, shaving products, concealers, hair care products, and other anti-aging products. Today's male customers are very particular when it comes to shaving as well as the shaping of the beard. This critical factor has led to a rise in the demand for shaving products and equipment. One such product that has been gaining traction amongst the target customer is men's post-shave products. Men’s post-shave products are primarily used to provide a soothing chafed skin after shaving. Men's post-shave products have historically been used to prevent infections that arise from any possible minor cuts on the shaved surface.
The men’s grooming market has witnessed significant growth in the recent past, especially from the millennial segment. These customers are now becoming more and more conscious about their looks and appearance, which they believe eventually boosts their confidence as well as personality. Even when it comes to shaving, male customers make sure their facial skin is as smooth possible, post shaving. This critical factor has triggered the demand for various shaving tools and products. Men’s post-shave products are enduring high demand among the target customers. There are various critical benefits associated with the use of men’s post-shave products. These men’s post-shave products ensure that the skin’s natural moisture isn’t lost or compromised upon after shaving. Men's post-shave products provide a shiny and smooth skin after shaving, making sure the face doesn't lose its lust due to cuts or any wrinkles.
Men’s Post-Shave Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global men’s post-shave market are The Procter & Gamble Company (Gillette, Old Spice ), Montblanc International GmbH, MÄURER & WIRTZ GmbH & Co. KG. Combe Incorporated, Beiersdorf, Inc.(Nivea), Naveh Pharma Ltd., The Real Shaving Co., Pré de Provence, Mountaineer Brand Products, eShave, LLC., and Lacoste Inc., among others.
Men’s Post-Shave Market: Key Trends
The manufacturers of men’s post-shave products have been strategizing on coming up with innovative products that cater to the varying needs and requirements of their target segments.
Men’s Post-Shave Market: Key Developments
- In 2018, American Crew ACUMEN announced the launch of various shaving products as well as a line of men's post-shave products targeting the millennial category.
- In 2017, Aqua Velva launched a 5-in-1 men's aftershave product under its own brand name for the U.S. market.
Opportunities for Men’s Post-Shave Market Participants
The millennial population is on the verge of surpassing the baby boomers in numbers. This demo graph is an active and enthusiastic group, and very conscious regarding looks and grooming. They are eager to adapt to current trends in the world of fashion, which even implies shaving. This is very particular about their looks, even when it comes to shaving, which is why there has been a rise in the demand for various shaving products. Thus, the growing demand from the millennial population for various shaving kits provides a critical opportunity for the global men’s post-shave market to grow in terms of value sales.
The men’s post-shave market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The men’s post-shave market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Men’s Post-Shave Market
- Value Chain of the Men’s Post-Shave Market
- Men’s Post-Shave Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mens Post Shave Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Men’s Post-Shave: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global men’s post-shave market has been segmented as –
On the basis of product type, the global men’s post-shave market has been segmented as –
- Men’s Post-Shave Oil
- Men’s Post-Shave Cream
- Men’s Post-Shave Gel
- Men’s Post-Shave Soap
On the basis of application, the global men’s post-shave market has been segmented as –
- Electric Razors
- Power Sticks
- Regular shaves
On the basis of end user, the global men’s post-shave market has been segmented as –
On the basis of the distribution channel, the global men’s post-shave market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Stores
- Online Store
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the furniture polish wipes market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Mens Post Shave Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Mens Post Shave Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Mens Post Shave Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Mens Post Shave Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.