This Petri Dishes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Petri Dishes market.
Petri Dishes: Introduction
Cell culture dishes, commonly referred to as petri dishes or petri dishes, are shallow cylindrical glass dishes or lidded plastic dishes used by biologists and other laboratory personnel to study and culture cells. Petri dishes are incorporated as temporary receptacles used for studying samples and specimen under low powered microscopes.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Petri Dishes: Market Drivers
The ever-rising advancements in the laboratory instrumentation engineering arena are expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the global dishes market. Availability of specialized petri dishes for different cell cultures and sample studies is also anticipated to boost the growth of the global market. Suppliers offering petri dishes with enhanced durability will push the overall growth of the global market. Vendors focusing on enhancing their laboratory instrumentation product portfolio are expected to drive the global market during the forecast period. High adoption of petri dishes for bio-chemical and microbiology research is expected to provide a significant boost to the global market during the forecast period. Growing utilization of specialized petri dishes in nanotechnology, bio-chemical and bio-medical, geology, and pharmaceutical industries will give a push to the growth of the global market. The elimination of the re-usability factor in case of plastic dishes is expected to enhance the sales of such petri dishes. However, the delicate nature of glass dishes is expected to restrict the growth of the overall market during the forecast period. However, if proper precautions are taken to protect glass petri dishes from damage, such dishes can be re-used for a long time. This factor is also expected to challenge the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
Petri Dishes: Market Segmentation
Currently, laboratories focused on microbiology research report the highest adoption rate of these dishes among all application areas. However, pharmaceutical laboratories are expected to register the highest adoption rate of petri dishes during the forecast period.
Currently, petri dishes made of glass hold the largest market share of the global market. However, plastic petri dishes are estimated to record the highest growth rate during the forecast period. This growth may be attributed to the high durability of plastic petri dishes.
Petri Dishes: Regional Market Outlook
The markets in the Middle East and Africa region and the Latin America region are expected to register high growth rates during the forecast period owing to the ever-rising adoption of petri dishes for biological research purposes. The manufacturers of laboratory-grade petri dishes in the Asia Pacific economies are making heavy investments in the laboratory instrumentation arena. This factor is anticipated to boost the growth of the Asia Pacific petri dishes market during the forecast period. Currently, the petri dishes market in North America holds the largest share of the global petri dishes market. The high presence of manufacturers and suppliers marketing their petri dishes in the North American market is expected to be the primary driver of the petri dishes market in the region. The market in Western Europe holds the second largest market share owing to the research organizations focused on enhancing their laboratory instrumentation skills.
Petri Dishes: Key Market Players
Some of the major players operating in the global market are A&D Company, Limited; Adam Equipment Inc; Alliance Scale; Gram Precision; intelligent Weighing Technology; METTLER TOLEDO; OHAUS; PCE Instruments; Precisa Gravimetrics AG; and RADWAG Petri dishes, among others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Petri Dishes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
With regards to the end use area, the global market can be segmented into:
- Other Applications
With regards to material, the global market can be segmented into:
- Other Materials
The market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2017
- Market Size & Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for the market includes development of petri dishes in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
Market Report Highlights
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Petri dishes market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth Petri dishes market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards Petri dishes market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their Petri dishes market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Petri Dishes Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Petri Dishes Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Petri Dishes Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Petri Dishes Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.