This Plumbing Fixtures market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Plumbing Fixtures market.
Plumbing fixtures are a replaceable device that can be connected with the plumbing system to drain and deliver water. Plumbing fixtures have evolved along with all the other areas of the plumbing industry. Fixtures have changed drastically in the last few decades in terms of colour, material and style. There are various types of plumbing fixtures available in the market which include bathtubs, drinking fountains, channel drains, showers, urinals, etc. Various standards regarding the design & effective operation of plumbing fixtures are made by various governments. Both the component material as well as the design of plumbing fixtures (wash-basins, tubs, sinks, toilet pans, etc.) are subject to standards and certifications which are required to ensure safety and integrity.
Earlier, conventional plumbing fixtures were used as they used to be not only affordable but also easily available. However, nowadays, manufacturers are focussing on the development and utilization of electronic-based plumbing fixtures. These days, most public places such as showrooms, malls and hotels, people generally have sensor-operated urinals with fewer moving parts -- this reduces wear and tear and also elongates the life of urinals. Manually-operated flush valves are becoming increasingly rare. Sensor-operated valves also reduce the consumption of water by the way of intelligent flushing schedules based on fuzzy logic.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Globally, the Plumbing Fixtures market can be segmented on the basis of material type, product type and application.
Global Plumbing Fixtures Market: Dynamics
Rising drought-like conditions in various countries of North America and in other regions and an aging sewer system and water distribution system is impelling the construction professionals to look for alternative ways of conserving water. An effective approach is to install plumbing fixtures that consume less water. Further, the demand for plumbing fixtures is being impelled by the strong growth in the construction industry. The residential application of plumbing fixtures is expected to foresee the most rapid growth. This growth will be further enhanced by the increasing number of housing completions and new design trends that demand large and more number of bathrooms and kitchens. Commercially, the demand for plumbing fixtures is being supported by rising construction of bathroom-intensive structures such as offices, hospitals and hotels. The above-mentioned factors are expected to propel the demand for plumbing fixtures in near future and in turn, drive the growth of the global plumbing fixtures market.
The major challenge identified for the manufacturers in the global plumbing fixtures market is to design fixtures keeping in mind the set standards for various materials utilized in the manufacturing of products.
The key trends identified in the global plumbing fixtures market include innovation in the design of the fixtures in order to attract customers towards the products and utilization of sensor-operated fixtures in order to provide performance, personal-comfort, aesthetics and germ-free bathing.
Global Plumbing Fixtures Market: Region-wise Outlook
As far as regions are concerned, Asia-Pacific is expected to lead the market owing to various reasons, one of which is the region’s growing population which supports the construction industry. Moreover, countries such as India and China are a manufacturing hub and provide numerous opportunities for the production of plumbing fixtures at lower costs. Plumbing fixtures are mainly utilized in residential and commercial buildings, the region is also witnessing major growth in these sectors. Asia-pacific is expected to be followed by North America, Europe and other regions of the world.
Global Plumbing Fixtures Market: Market Participants
Some of the examples of the market participants in the Plumbing Fixtures Market identified across the value chain include Geberit AG, Jacuzzi, Inc., Kohler Co., Masco Corporation, LIXIL Group Corporation, TOTO LTD., Roca Sanitario S.A., Moen Incorporated and others.
Manufacturers are focusing on product development in order to enhance the market share.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Plumbing Fixtures Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on the material type, the global plumbing fixtures market can be segmented into:
- Cast Iron
- Fiber Glass
Based on product type, the global plumbing fixtures market can be segmented into:
- Others (channel drains, etc.)
Based on application, the global plumbing fixtures market can be segmented into:
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Plumbing Fixtures Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Plumbing Fixtures Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Plumbing Fixtures Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Plumbing Fixtures Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.