Sugar-free sweets are made with natural sugar and without preservatives. Sugar-free sweets manufacturers also claims kosher-certified gelatin to guarantee transparency in tracing and comfort ethical disquiets. As customers continue to seek for acceptable indulgences, sweets manufacturers have stepped up to fill the void by removing the classic treat’s constituent deck and experimenting with inclusions and flavors as they are specially formulated to guarantee consumer adherence, are custom made, and have enhanced stability avoiding color oxidation.
Sugar-free sweets are widely produced by food manufacturers owing to high demand from diabetic population. The sugar-free sweets market is expected to grow rapidly in forecast period because awareness of health and wellness is rising across the globe.
Asia Pacific sugar-free sweets market is anticipated to grow significantly, as the industries in this region are the significant producers and exporters of sweets with innovative flavors and wide range of varieties ranging from sophisticated packaging and individually wrapped sweets.
Growing demand for sugar free confectionery owing to the properties provided by them such as taste, healthy snacking, and convenience is further boosting the demand for sugar free sweets. The number of health-conscious and vegan population is rising rapidly due to which demand for gluten-free and plant-based sugar-free sweets is increasing.
Sugar-Free Sweets Witness a Lucrative Demand from the Food Industry:
Sugar-free sweets has various applications in the food industry and particularly in confectionary industry. The increasing confectionary industry is the primary reason for the escalating demand for soft chew ingredients, producers utilize attractive packaging techniques mentioning clean labels about the product being non-GMO and Kosher certified that help potential customers to understand if the product is right for them or not.
Moreover, sugar-free sweets seeking rising popularity in the café restaurants and hotels. Due to a spreading café culture specifically amongst millennials is beneficial for sugar-free sweets market.
Texture differences and flavor combinations play a crucial role in the growth of the sugar-free sweets market. The gluten-free trend is also spurring confectionary business manufacturers to explore other ingredients to provide exclusive desserts for consumers who do not want to consume gluten. Sugar-free sweets cakes and other confectionery desserts are seeing an increasing appearance on the demand for sugar-free sweets.
Global Sugar-Free Sweets: Key Players
Few industry participants include:
- Nestl SA
- Chupa Chups SA.
- Cadbury PLC.
- Kraft Foods Inc.
- Ferrero SpA.
- The Hershey Company
- Perfetti Van Melle S.P.A.
- Adams and Brooks Candy
- Jelly Belly Candy
- AS Kalev
- Mapro Industries Ltd.
- Barambo Ltd.
- Roshen Kondyterska Korporatsia
- GBO Mendelez International, and Croatian company Kra dd HARIBO Dunhills (Pontefract) PLC
- Lotte Confectionery Co Ltd
- WM Wrigley JR Company, and Lindt & Sprungli
The manufacturers are mainly focusing on mergers and acquisitions
Opportunities for Global Sugar-Free Sweets Market Participants:
In terms of volume, Asia Pacific is dominating in the global sugar-free sweets market in 2019 and expected to continue its leading position in the forecast period. North America is predicted to offer fast-growing markets for sugar-free sweets during the forecast period. Increasing demand for sugar-free desserts from the food industry and rapid developments in the confectionary industry is projected to drive the demand for sugar-free sweets market in these regions.
The COVID-19 pandemic affected the global supply chain on a vast scale. Due to disturbance in supply chain there is shortage of raw materials which is impacting the production of sugar-free sweets on large scale.
The Sugar-free sweets market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the sugar-free sweets market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, source, product type, packaging, distribution channel.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis on:
- Sugar-free sweets market segment
- Sugar-free sweets market dynamics
- Sugar-free sweets market size
- Sugar-free sweets supply and demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges pertaining to sugar-free sweets market
- Competition landscape and emerging market participants in sugar-free sweets market
- Technology related to production/processing of sugar-free sweets
- Value chain analysis of the sugar-free sweets market
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, BENELUX, Poland, Russia, Nordic, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The sugar-free sweets market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the sugar-free sweets market report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the Sugar-Free Sweets Market Report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the sugar-free sweets market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the sugar-free sweets market
Global Sugar-Free Sweets: Market Segmentation
- Animal based
- Plant based
Product type :
- Jellies and Gums
- Hard-boiled Sweets
- Toffees and Caramels
- Medicated Confectionary
- Others (Marshmallows, Nougat, Lollipops, and Liquorice)
- Bottles & Jars
- Stand-Up Pouches
Distribution channel :
- Direct Sales
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental Store
- Specialty Store
- Drug Store/Pharmacies
- Online Retailers
- Other Sales Channels
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.