This Vacation Rentals Sector Overview market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vacation Rentals Sector Overview market.
Vacation rentals are an alternative to hotels, and denotes a fully furnished house, apartment or professionally managed resort condominium given on a temporary basis to tourists. The term is mainly used in the U.S, but is a popular travel option in Europe and Canada too. It is becoming increasingly popular across the globe. Town home, villa, single family style home or cottage are the types of accommodation that fall under the category of vacation rentals. Privately owned vacation rentals are available from economic budget studio apartments to expensive and lavish private villas with all luxurious amenities like private beaches, boats, chefs and cooking units to cater to the needs of travellers. Spain, Italy, Greece, France, Turkey and Germany are some of the countries where vacation rentals is becoming popular in the form of villa holidays.
Vacation Rentals: Benefits
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Vacation Rentals: Drivers and Restraints
Due to increasing per capita income, large number of people prefer to spend on travelling rather than buying luxurious commodities like cars, gold and expensive clothes. However, their interests do not end by going on a vacation and staying in a luxurious hotel. Travellers want to experience something different and comfortable at the same time which is impelling them to choose vacation rentals. This particular factor is driving the growth of the global vacation rentals sector. Just like other luxurious hotels, vacation rentals are now also providing luxurious accommodation with all amenities like private beaches, boats, chef, spa, yoga etc. This is encouraging travellers to opt for vacation rentals thereby creating robust development in this sector. Earlier, vacation rentals were mostly found in the U.S; however using their own terms like holiday homes and gites respectively, UK and France have also forayed into the vacation rentals sector. Italy, Germany, Spain, Turkey and Greece are among other countries that have also adopted this concept, which is significantly boosting the global sector for vacation rentals. However, many beach vacation rentals are secluded and there is always an issue of safety associated with it, and this factor is hampering the growth of the vacation rentals sector.
Vacation Rentals: Outlook
The concept of vacation rentals started as a hobby but later considering its popularity it turned into a full-fledged business model. Many countries across the globe have started offering vacation rentals to tourists from all over the world. With multiple benefits the vacation rentals sector is poised to grow in the near future.
Companies Offering Vacation Rental Services
HomeAway, Airbnb.com, Booking.com, FlipKey.com, Holiday Lettings, Only-apartments.com, Housetrip.com, Roomorama.com are some of the global companies which provide vacation rental facilities to travellers.
This comprehensive report equips readers with lucid information and analysis on the sector. Future Market Insights’ experienced travel and tourism analysts bring to you accurate and unbiased information to help you make crucial decisions with confidence.
The report offers a 360° view – bringing to the fore key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges prevailing in the sector. To offer readers actionable insights, detailed information on historical trends, current scenario, and future projections is provided in the report.
The report specifically focusses on the leading companies operating in this sector, highlighting their key developmental strategies. A holistic analysis of the leading players is highlighted to help decision makers understand the overall competitive landscape.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vacation Rentals Sector Overview Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
What Can Readers Expect from this Report?
- An overview of the sector, including the key factors that have shaped patterns and demand
- Not just data, but insights that you can incorporate in your strategic decision making
- Nuanced underlying factors that influence consumer behaviour
- Data points to understand the past, analyse the present, and project the future
- Trends that will impact the sector in the short- and long-term
- Deeper understanding of the target audience, their motivations, aspirations, and expectations from service providers
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Vacation Rentals Sector Overview report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Vacation Rentals Sector Overview. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Vacation Rentals Sector Overview report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Vacation Rentals Sector Overview, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.