This Acrylate Oligomer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Acrylate Oligomer market.
Global Acrylate oligomer Market Introduction
Acrylate oligomer are the group of dimers, trimers and tetramers of acrylates. By molecular structure, Acrylate oligomer consists of complex of few acrylate monomers. Acrylate oligomers are majorly used as UV or electron beam curing resin. The mentioned application thus enables the use of acrylate oligomer mainly in paints & coatings, inks and adhesives. Less price of acrylic oligomers compared to other oligomer along with the better curing properties of acrylate oligomers makes it a first choice of the coating, ink, adhesives and others. UV and electron beam are widely used as curing in various industries including adhesives, paints & coatings, automotive, building & construction, and electronics industry. Acrylate oligomers play a vital role in UV and electron beam curing applications. The advantages of using acrylate oligomers is that, it can cure at a faster rate compared to that of conventional curing. Acrylate oligomers use can create low thermal stress on substrate, therefore it is highly preferred in such applications where thermal stress is not allowed on the substrate. Combination of various chemistries with acrylate oligomers can improve cure speed, adhesion, weatherability, scratch resistance, and hardness.
Market Dynamics of Acrylate oligomer Market
Growing preference of UV cured paints & coating resins
Increasing global population along with rise in the income level of the population in the growing economies is pushing the demand for performance coatings. Rise in the construction activities in the highly populated countries as well as other emerging economies is also driving the market for acrylate oligomer. Because of important properties of acrylate oligomers, these are favored by most of the formulators especially where UV curing or electron beam curing is required. Increasing preference for acrylate oligomers along with other resins in various applications such a coatings, inks, and adhesives is expected to boost the demand for acrylate oligomers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Rise in the environmental standards and compliances are expected to impact the potential growth of acrylate oligomers market, during the forecast period
Large number of environmental compliance laws in developed and developing countries however, are impacting the potential growth of the acrylate oligomer market growth. Restrictions on the VOC content in paints & coatings and inks, is hindering the growth of these application industries of acrylate oligomers. Advancement in the industrial safety standards by leading manufacturers in developed countries is a challenging task for the small scale manufacturers. This in overall, is expected to retard the business development for small scale manufacturers involve in sales and distribution of acrylate oligomer.
Acrylate oligomer market trends: Innovation and product advancement is resulting into new product development in the acrylate oligomer market
Key manufacturers are continuously investing in R&D for improved products and to gain market share with product differentiation every year. Growth in the demand for improved performance products is pushing the new developments in acrylate oligomer market. Acrylate oligomer manufacturers are also focusing on the improving their distribution channel through contracts and agreements. Leading players are spreading their presence in the high growth regions through joint ventures and contracts.
Acrylate oligomer Market: Regional Outlook
Asia is the leading region in the global acrylate oligomer market, owing to burgeoning paints & coatings industry in this region. Increasing urbanization in the China and India are supporting the automotive and building & construction industry growth in this region. High index of regional industrial production in addition has boosted the demand of industrial paints which is expected to reflect into growth in demand for acrylate oligomer. Europe is expected to follow Asia Pacific acrylate oligomer market, in terms of demand, however the stringent environmental laws in Europe is affecting the potential growth of the acrylate oligomer market in this region. North America followed Europe acrylate oligomer market, expecting the significant growth over the forecast period. Increasing production of acrylate oligomers in China at lower cost is increasing the price competition globally. This is pushing the acrylate oligomer business in Asia driving the global demand for acrylate oligomer.
Global Acrylate oligomer Market Participants
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of global Acrylate oligomer market are:
- Arkema SA
- Allnex Group
- BASF SE
- Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd.
- Royal DSM
- Covestro AG
- Toagosei Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Gohsei
- IGM Resins B.V.
- Lambson Limited
- Alberdingk Boley GmbH
- Miwon Specialty Chemical Co. Ltd
- Jiangsu Sanmu Group Corporation
The global market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The global market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The global acrylate oligomer market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Acrylate oligomer Market Segments
- Acrylate oligomer Market Dynamics
- Acrylate oligomer Market Size
- Acrylate oligomer Supply & Demand
- Acrylate oligomer Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Acrylate oligomer Competition & Companies Involved
- Acrylate oligomer Technology
- Acrylate oligomer Value Chain
The Global Acrylate oligomer Market: Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The global market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The global market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The global market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Acrylate Oligomer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Acrylate Oligomer Market Segmentation
On the basis of Type, the global acrylate oligomer market can be segmented as:
- Urethane Acrylates Oligomer
- Polyester Acrylates Oligomer
- Laminated Acrylates Oligomer
- Epoxy Acrylates Oligomer
- Other Acrylate Oligomer
On the basis of end use industry, the global acrylate oligomer market can be segmented as:
- Automotive & Transportation
- Chemicals & Plastics
- Buildings and Construction
- Paint & Coatings and Adhesives
- Other Industries
The Global Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint