This Avena Sativa market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Avena Sativa market.
Avena sativa is a member of the grass family that is grown for its cereal grain-oats. Its adaptability to both cold and warm climate has given it a privilege in terms of expanded geography. A large quantity of avena sativa is consumed in the form of animal feed, however, due to a number of potential health benefits, oats have grown in popularity amongst bakery and snacks manufacturers. The major trend driving the growth of the avena sativa market is the rise in health consciousness since avena sativa has been proven to lower cholesterol and reduce heart risk.
Veganism Is the Driving Force behind the Avena Sativa Market
With plant-based food and beverages exhibiting growth as high as 9% (Plant Based Food Association), manufacturers are branching out their product offerings to meet consumer demand. A vegan drink derived from avena sativa- oat milk/oat drink is the new development in the avena sativa market which is propelling the market growth. The target demo graph for the avena sativa market is the adult population in developed countries, who are increasingly cutting down meat and dairy products from their diet.
Avena sativa is one of the key products which satiates this demand since other plant-based products such as nut milk and flour is expensive. Another demand trend which drives the growth of the avena sativa market is the buzz around whole grain and high fiber food. Breakfast cereals and snacks produced out of avena sativa are rich in fiber and proteins and are known to promote gut health. Amidst the demand for whole grain flour, avena sativa flour is a clear winner in the market. Also, avena sativa based products are being increasingly supported by the medical community as a way of healthy living. Such consensus from science has also resulted in increased consumer trust regarding the health benefits of avena sativa, and has driven the growth of the market. Another trend in favour of the growth of the avena sativa market is the demand for meat alternatives, where oat-based patties are becoming popular throughout Europe and North America. However, avena sativa has a high content of gluten proteins and consumers suffering from celiac disease have an intolerance from eating avena sativa based products.
Avena Sativa Market: Regional Analysis:
A notable development in avena sativa market is China is reducing the tariff on avena sativa based products, to almost zero, under the free trade agreement. This step comes after increased consumer demand in China for avena sativa based products. Mainly South-East Asia has emerged as a potential pocket for the avena sativa market. Australia is boosting its production capacity to support the increasing demand in Asia. While avena sativa market in North American and Europe is a far mature market, is witnessing innovation and product development. The expansion of retail outlets in developed regions which feature plant-based drinks is also supporting the growth of the avena sativa market.
Avena Sativa Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the Avena Sativa market are:
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods
- Jordans Mill
- Grain Millers Inc
- The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
- Wild Oats Marketing, LLC
- European Oat Millers
- Oat Services Ltd.
- Nature's Path Foods
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Avena Sativa market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Avena Sativa Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Avena Sativa Market Segmentation
The avena sativa market is segmented on the basis of product type, nature, end use and sales channel.
On the basis of product type, the avena sativa market is segmented into-
- Steel Cut
On the basis of nature, the avena sativa market is segmented into-
On the basis of end use, the avena sativa market is segmented into-
- Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Cereals
- Bakery Products
- Snacks & Savory Products
- Cosmetic Care
- Animal Feed
On the basis of sales channel, the avena sativa market is segmented into-
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Discount Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the Avena Sativa market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the Avena Sativa market
- Competitive landscape of the Avena Sativa market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Avena Sativa market performance
- Must-have information for Avena Sativa market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Avena Sativa Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Avena Sativa Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Avena Sativa Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Avena Sativa Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)